Goxel is a 3D editor for voxel art, that allows to easily create 3D models made of small cubic blocks (voxel = volumetric pixel).
Using voxel make it easy to quickly draw complex 3D scenes in an intuitive way.
This is based on the desktop version available for free.
Goxel Voxel Editor Features:
- 24 bits RGB colors.
- Unlimited scene size.
- Unlimited undo buffer.
- Multiple layers support.
- Export to many common formats, including Magica Voxel, obj, and glTF.
- Marching Cube rendering.
- Procedural rendering.
- Physically based path tracing.
- Support for different material per layer.
- Transparent and emission materials.
- Line tool (same as brush tool with shift pressed).
- Better plane tool: on click the plane move just before the clicked voxel for quick editing. The plane rendering has also been improved.
- Slightly better looking grid effect.
- Fixed the behavior of snapping to always select the closest snapped point.
- Fixed bug with selections on top of planes.