HiPER Calc Pro is an advanced version of HiPER Scientific Calculator.
The calculator has up to 100 digits of significand and 9 digits of exponent. It detects repeating decimals and numbers can be also entered as fractions or converted to fractions.
You can write expressions in a natural way and watch your calculations. The result is displayed as a number, simplified expression etc.
The calculator has several layouts suitable for various screen sizes:
- “pocket” for small devices
- “compact” for smartphones (in portrait and landscape orientation)
- “expanded” for tabletsA multiline display can be turned on in tablets to show the complete history of calculations and to provide access the previous results.Users can choose from several high-quality themes.
The calculator has several functions, such as:
- basic arithmetic operations including percentage, modulo and negation;
- fractions (in the expression mode any expression including nested fractions can be entered as a numerator and a denominator);
- mixed numbers;
- periodic numbers and their conversion to fractions;
- unlimited number of braces;
- operator priority;
- repeated operations;
- variables and symbolic computation;
- derivatives and integrals;
- graphs of functions and integral area, 3D graphs;
- calculation details – extended information about a calculation like all complex roots, unit circle etc.;
- complex numbers
- conversion between rectangular and polar coordinates
- advanced number operations such as random numbers, combinations, permutations, common greatest divisor, etc.;
- trigonometric and hyperbolic functions;
- powers, roots, logarithms, etc.;
- degrees, minutes and seconds conversion;
- fixed point, scientific and engineering display format;
- display exponent as SI units prefix;
- memory operations with 10 extended memories;
- clipboard operations with various clipboard formats;
- result history;
- binary, octal and hexadecimal numeral systems;
- logical operations;
- bitwise shifts and rotations;
- haptic feedback;
- more than 90 physical constants;
- conversion among 200 units;
- Reverse Polish notation.The calculator has many settings to manage the full screen mode, decimal and thousand separators, etc.All features are described with a built-in help.
- Matrix and vector functions: determinant, echelon form, trace, cross product, ...
- New detail: Matrix properties
- Double and tripple zeros function (in the OTHER key menu)
- Custom layouts: keys in the top row may have second functions
- Inverse trigonometric equations
- New display setting: Required delay to clear the display
- New languages: French and Italian