1 of the Best Android Apps of 2014 according to TechRadar.
“Do the world a favour and download it, after all, it’s free.” – Gizmodo
“Horizon for Android means no more vertical videos” – The Next Web
“Horizon Wages War On Vertical Videos With A Little Help From Your Accelerometer” – Android Police
- Android Authority: “13 BEST NEW ANDROID APPS OF SEPTEMBER 2014:
- The Next Web: “14 of the best Android apps from September”
Horizon lets you capture horizontal videos and photos no matter how you hold your device. Hold it upright, sideways or even keep rotating it while capturing, your captured moment will always stay horizontal! Shoot with the back or front camera and share your creations!
Ever felt you had to rotate your device while recording a video? Do you often end up with vertical videos or videos in wrong orientation? Enter Horizon!
Horizon works like magic! It auto-levels you photos & videos while recording, using your device’s gyroscope. The resulting orientation is corrected so that it always stays parallel to the ground. Horizon makes your phone act as a 1-axis gimbal rig.
With Horizon you can help bring an end to the Vertical Videos Syndrome. Yes, you can now record horizontal videos, while holding your device in portrait mode!
- Video resolutions include VGA, HD and Full HD depending on the device
- Save to your SD card
- Start/stop video recording using the hardware camera button, or volume buttons.
- Take photos while recording.
- Three video quality options to help you manage storage space: High, Medium, Low
- Three leveling modes include: Flex, the frame is always adjusted for maximum viewport; Rotate, the frame stays fixed; and Locked, the auto-leveling is disabled
- Other apps can launch Horizon to record a video for them.
Horizon is free and lets you capture videos and photos with the Horizon logo embedded in the video. Via In-app purchase you can unlock additional functionality such as priority customer support, removal of the Horizon logo, ad removal and access to future features.
- Android 4.3 +
- Accelerometer or Gyroscope
CyanogenMod users: please make sure that Privacy Guard allows Horizon to use the microphone, or else video recording will be unsuccessful.
Please read our F.A.Q. : https://horizoncamera.zendesk.com/hc/en-us