We are not Sketchbook.
We are not Photoshop.
We are not Procreate.
We are Infinite Painter.
Superior brushes – The most advanced painting engine on tablets
- 160+ natural brush presets
- Create new brushes
- Change brush settings with ease
- Brushes interact realistically with paper textures
Superior tools – A place for everything
- Experiment with four types of symmetry
- Layers and Photoshop blend modes
- Create clean lines with guides: Line, Ellipse, Pen, Lazy, and Protractor
- Draw 3D cityscapes with five different perspective guides
- Selection and clipping masks
Superior interface – Everything in its place
- It’s simple. It’s organized. It’s out of the way.
Paint – Sketch, Paint, and Blend
Clone – Turn a photo into a painting
Edit – Adjust color, Liquify, Pattern, Crop, or add a filter
- Move your favorite tools to the top bar for quicker access
- Transform multiple layers simultaneously
- Transform tool: Translate, Scale, Rotate, Flip, Distort, and Skew
- Create seamless patterns with the Pattern tool
- Liquify tool: Move, Bloat, Pinch, Swirl, or Ripple
- Gradient and Pattern Fill
- Reference images
- Rotate and flip the canvas
Import and export
- Import and export PSD layers
- Add images from Gallery, Camera, or search the web
- Export images as JPEG, PNG, PSD, or ZIP
- Share to Infinite Painter community, PEN.UP, or Instagram
- Search millions of colors, palettes, and patterns via ColourLovers
Artwork provided by:
- Fixes & improvements
- InstaPick support (a portable color picking device)
- View Purchases & Licenses in Settings
- Reliable saving & faster opening projects
- Project version history (Restore early versions of a project)
- Layer groups & layer masks (group several layers by pinching)
- Add Filter effects to brushes
- New Project Creator with DPI & presets
- Gradient Map filter
Visit www.InfiniteStudio.art for more details or reporting problems.
- Premium features unlocked.