The popular function of the Data Usage Monitor has been turned into an app.
Flexible settings and high functionality.
Free version features
- Monitoring internet speed.
- Add a variety of settings.
PRO version features
- Judgment function of the currently communicating application.
- Hide ads.
About the permissions used by this application
Read phone status and identity
To get the amount of data usage by app and to identify the communicating app
Wi-Fi connection information
To determine the type of communication
Location permission was added since Android 9.0 to get SSID information, so please turn it off if you are under Android 9.0 or don’t need SSID information.
Full network access
Show Network Connection.
For advertising display.
To collect information needed to improve the app, such as error information.
Run at startup
In order to automatically start the resident service when the terminal is started.
draw over other apps
To display the internet speed monitor with an overlay.
- Bug fix.
- Fixed a bug that the position of the monitor cannot be moved to the bottom of the screen on some devices.
- Adjusting the Monitor Display
- Other bug fixes
- Pro features unlocked – no additional key needed;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.