This is the paid version of IPTV app.
IPTV Pro features (comparing with free version):
- Ad free
- Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
- Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
- Auto-play last channel option
- Extended playlists history
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
IPTV Pro Features:
- M3U and XSPF playlists support
- Playlists history
- Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
- Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only)
- Grid, list or tile view of TV channels
- EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
- Start app on device boot option
Please note that this app doesn’t contain any built-in channels. You should have your playlist with TV channels to use this app.
For multicast streams it’s recommended to use UDP proxy:
- for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
- for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
- the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
- some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer’s firmware
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.