Learn Spanish in no time! MosaLingua’s effective and addictive teaching method will help you memorize loads of vocabulary, key phrases and conjugations in record time.
By using the dialogue exercises, you’ll be able to learn Spanish and improve both your Spanish comprehension and your speaking skills at the same time
MosaLingua Learn Spanish was designed by a Spanish professor and a team of polyglots who actually use MosaLingua on a daily basis
With our app to learn Spanish, you’ll learn the essential 20% that will apply 80% of the time. Afterwards you can choose an area of focus that is relevant for you (travel, sports, business, technology…). Spending just 5 minutes per day for two months will allow you to memorize 600 Spanish words and key phrases!
Whether you are starting Spanish from scratch or you already know the basics, MosaLingua Learn Spanish is adapted to suit your language needs. It’s like having your own private tutor in your pocket!
Whether your motivation for learning Spanish is for school (diploma, class, course, SAT, GCSE), vacation, business purposes or simply for the joy of learning Spanish, MosaLingua will have you speaking Spanish in no time
MOSALINGUA LEARN SPANISH CONSISTS OF:
- 3000+ flash cards of Spanish vocabulary and phrases, including audio pronunciations by native speakers
- 14 diverse categories (e.g. Accommodation, transportation, shopping, tourism, social, emergencies…)
- More than 100 sub-categories (e.g. At the restaurant, at the hotel, buying and negotiating, sports, partying, flirting…)
- Up to 10 levels to complete, from the basics to more specialized Spanish vocabulary
- 17 dialogues presenting common situations that come up on vacation (or when traveling)
- Study lessons in Spanish and language tips that will aid your progression
- More than 100 bonus materials to unlock as you progress
- Online dictionnary
- Possibility to create your own cards
LEARN THE ESSENTIAL 20% THAT WILL TAKE YOU 80% OF THE WAY:
- Learn the most useful/most used vocab (and the most simple) first
- Learn only the most useful phrases for your studies, for your travel, or for Spanish SAT or GCSE
HIGHLY EFFICIENT AND PROVEN LEARNING METHOD:
- MosaLingua uses the Spaced Repetition System (SRS), the product of several years of scientific research
- Calculates review dates for the flash cards according to how difficult you find each one, to encourage efficient and long term memorization
- Spend time learning what you find useful, not what you already know
- MosaLingua constantly adapts to your needs and pace (like a private teacher)
- Use both audio and visual memory
- Sustained learning (long-term memory)
LEARN SPANISH ON THE GO
- You get to decide how long each lessons Spanish will be (it doesn’t matter whether you have only 2 minutes or more than 30 minutes to spend)
- Automatically adapts to your needs and pace
- You can stop a lesson and then pick up where you left off whenever you want
- You don’t need an internet connection, all the lesson and content is available OFFLINE
FUN AND ADDICTIVE
- Unlock bonuses as you progress (dialogues, jokes, fun facts, sayings, tips)
- Learn Spanish from dialogues based on realistic situations that you may encounter on vacation
- You’ll be amazed at how quickly you will learn new words and how addictive it becomes
- the App keeps track of your progress giving you the motivation you need to succeed in learning Spanish
The app is constantly being improved. We take user feedback into account.
Free and regular updates are in the works!
If you have a suggestion or need assistance, please click on the customer support link or at http://www.mosalingua.com/en – you are guaranteed a reply!
Note: All the content listed in this description is already included in the application at no extra cost (in-app purchases are available should you wish to purchase optional content).
Lots of minor content improvements
More than 10 nasty little bugs squashed!
Improvements of some screens
If you like this update, consider rating our app. For suggestions, or to notify us about bugs you find, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks, and happy learning!