Let LED Blinker Notifications Pro show your missed calls, SMS, Facebook and WhatsApp messages. If you have no hardware led, the screen is used.
All apps are supported in the full version, click on the plus button at the bottom and add the missing one.
This app, which is created in material design, is very simple to use and not much configuration is needed!
For latest news and tips read my blog http://www.mo-blog.de
- Works with latest Android Kitkat/Lollipop/Marshmallow/Nougat/Oreo/Pie/Android 10
- Contact specfic colors for WhatsApp, missed call, Telegram, Signal
- Last notifications overview
- Last messages overview including messages deleted by your contacts (in-app purchase)
- Save battery with pocket mode
- individual settings for each app, e. g. blink rate, vibration, sounds and repeats
- light and dark color scheme
- export/import settings (no lost settings when you install new ROMS/mods)
- Silent mode for every day (enable it for the night to stop blinking)
- widget to deactivate LED Blinker/remove notifications quickly
- Screen LED for phones without real LED (Always on display – AOD)
- Enable the camera flashlight for new notifications (laboratory function)
- New smart notifications (filter for specific message text)
- Use app symbols or custom pictures for on screen LED
Examples for apps with notifications:
- Missed calls and sms
- Battery status
- Google Mail/Talk/Hangouts
- Calendar reminder notifications
- Standard EMail App
- Facebook messages
- WhatsApp messages
- Skype messages
- Bluetooth messages (LED goes on when bluetooth is active)
- Alternative On-Screen-LED (AOD)
- Twitter, Threema (now with group support), Facebook Messenger and so on.
AndroidHeadLines: ‘LED Blinker is an Android app that aims to make it much easier to help you figure out which notification is which’.
Unlike other apps in this category you don’t need ‘ROOT’ access to use LED Blinker and this app is very battery friendly!
All rights are needed to run the app, lesser are not possible.
The right to write to SD card it needed for error reports (check menu extras: Debug mode), please send it to [email protected] if you have found an error.
Please try out the lite version at first to see if your hardware LED works (on screen LED is always working!).
LEDBlinker Notifications Pro has no internet permission, your data is safe!!!
Please check device specific hints at the end!
Fast support is very important for me! (Look at the ratings, thanks to all people!)
If you have problems please do a full re-install and/or reboot your phone.
Otherwise contact me at Facebook or Email to get help.
Warning: If your phone speaks after install (Samsung S4, SIII, S3 Mini, S2, Note1, Note2, Note3, LG Nexus 4) you have to disable Samsung TTS (text-to-speech) under settings -> apps manager -> all (on the right) and Google TTS (text-to-speech).
Only needed when you use the accessiblity service!
Another solution to fix talkback issue:
You can change the launcher by using another one from the Google Play Store. For example, Solo Launcher – Swift & Smart, Nova Launcher, Go Launcher and Holo Launcher. These launchers will not exhibit this bug.
For Samsung S4 users: If your phone speaks when opening your browser you have to use another browser like Chrome or Firefox.
Hint HTC users: Your phone is NOT supported, you have to use the on screen led!
Sony Phones: Please disable stamina mode in your device settings.
Let your led indicator glow with different colors!
✔ Bug fix for screen LED timeout and other small fixes
🆕 New option: Configure the battery full notification for the chosen battery state to protect your battery
✔ Bug fix for hardware LED under Android 12, please update the Manager App!