Omnia Music Player is a powerful music player for Android.
It is an offline audio player without advertisements.
Its gorgeous user interface matches every single detail of the material design guidelines.
Omnia Music Player supports almost all audio formats, including mp3, ape, aac, alac, aiff, flac, opus, ogg, wav, dsd (dff/dsf), tta, etc. It has high-res output engine with best sound quality, and a 10-band equalizer, within a small footprint, less than 5 MB.
Omnia Music Player contains almost every necessary feature to fulfill all of your musical needs including:
gapless playback, lyrics display, crossfade, play speed adjustment, tag editing, last.fm scrobbling, Chromecast, voice command, Android Auto, Freeverb, audio balance, ReplayGain, sleep timer, etc.
- Free of advertisements.
- High-resolution audio output.
- Lossless audio support such as APE.
- OpenSL / AudioTrack based output methods.
- Gorgeous user interface with material design.
- Manage and play music by album, artist, folder, and genre.
- Smart playlists with most played, recently played, and newly added tracks.
- Sava/restore playback position (useful for podcast and audiobook).
- Automatic sync missing album/artist images.
- Fast search across albums, artists, and songs.
- Volume normalization based on ReplayGain
- Built-in metadata tag editor (mp3 and more).
- Display lyrics (embedded and lrc file).
- Support MP3 URL playlist files (m3u and m3u8).
- Support Windows media player playlist files (wpl).
- Resizable home screen widget.
- Gapless playback support.
- 10-band equalizer and 15 pre-built presets.
- Flexible reverb settings powered by Freeverb.
- Sound balance adjustment.
- Play speed adjustment.
- Crossfade support.
- Chromecast (Google Cast) support.
- Google voice commands support.
- Colorful themes, fully customizable.
- Background image from gallery.
- Android Auto support.
- Last.fm scrobbling.
- Sleep timer.
Omnia Music Player vs. Pulsar Music Player:
Omnia Music Player is the sister application of Pulsar Music Player. It contains following differentiation:
- New user interface and experience.
- Built-in audio engine, decoder and library.
- 10 bands equalizer and 15 presets.
- Reverb settings powered by Freeverb.
- More flexible preference settings.
If you can help to translate this audio player to your native language, or there is any mistake in current translation, please contact our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you run into any issues or have any suggestions while using this audio player, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com.
Album covers used in the screenshots are licensed under CC BY 2.0 License:
- Premium features Unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.