Music Player – Onemp is a simple but powerful music player for Android.
Welcome to Onemp – Music Player, the ultimate music-listening experience on your device! With Onemp, you can easily access and play all of your favorite songs in various audio formats. Plus, with features like fade in/out, playlist creation, custom theme colors, and an equalizer, you can tailor your listening experience to your exact preferences.
Fantastic music listening experience.
Onemp’s fade-in/out feature allows you to transition between tracks, smoothly creating a seamless listening experience. And with the ability to create custom playlists, you can organize your music exactly how you want it. Plus, you can even choose from various theme colors to give Onemp a personalized touch.
Great features with cool themes.
But that’s not all – Onemp also includes a bass boost feature, allowing you to enhance your music’s low-end frequencies for a more immersive listening experience. And with the built-in equalizer, you can fine-tune the sound of your music to your liking.
Overall, Onemp is the perfect music player for anyone looking for a personalized and high-quality listening experience on their device. So why wait? Download Onemp today and start enjoying your music like never before!
- Support various audio formats;
- Fade in/out when pausing/playing the song, crossfade when playing next/previous;
- Display album length;
- Auto find missing album art;
- Play the song from a folder, playlist, artist, album, or genre;
- Create your playlist for your favorite (80s music, rock music, pop music, etc.)
- Choose themes;
- A mini audio player that plays songs directly from the local storage
- Support playback speed and pitch;
- Support widgets;
- Support bass boost and equalizer.
- Access network state: To check if the network is wifi or mobile data
- Internet: To download album art, lyrics
- Read external storage: To scan songs from device storage
- Wake lock: To prevent Onemp from getting paused when system sleeps
- Write setting: Used in set as Ringtone function