Dive into breathing techniques that are approved by ancient traditions, by modern science and by million+ of our users! Use the power of breathing and meditation to increase your mindfulness and live a better life.
It doesn’t matter whether you do Yoga, dieting, diving, or not, – you will see the positive impact anyway, for only 7-15 minutes a day!
What does it do?
- Improves brain activity: memory, attention, concentration
- Relieves anxiety
- Develops resistance to stress, develops physical endurance
- Eliminates evening appetite attacks, thus helps to have a healthy weight
- Decreases the frequency of cold, migraine and asthma attacks
- Boosts immunity of respiratory system
- Promotes healthy sleep
- Improves vocal and breath hold time, thus is good for singer and diver
- Trains the diaphragm thus fights acid reflux (GERD) symptoms
Why Prana Breath?
- Absolutely no advertisement
- Fast, optimized, battery saving
- Easy – just tap on “play”, close your eyes and let the sound guide you
- Option to turn the screen off during the training
- 8 breathing patterns for different purposes
- Possibility to create your own patterns
- Rich statistics
- Reminders for creating a convenient training schedule
- Most patterns are derived from Pranayama, Sufi and Tibetan breathing practices
- Unique to Google Play “Anti-Appetite” training, for fighting emotional over-eating
- Exclusive “Cigarette replace”, designed by Simone Righini, to help you quit smoking
Additionally for Guru version:
- Dynamic trainings for smooth improvement & for sophisticated patterns
- Diverse breath methods and chants
- Detailed progress chart and training log
- Health tests
- Enriched settings and more sounds
- Regularly updated database of more than 50 training patterns, such as: 4-7-8 breathing, Kapalbhati, Anulom Vilom, Nadi Shodhana, Tummo / Inner fire, Udgeeth, etc.