PrinterShare Mobile Print 12.12.4 (Premium) Official version
PrinterShare – Mobile Print Premium is an excellent and powerful software in the field of printing documents from the Mobile Dynamix programming group for the Android operating system, with which you can easily and through various connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc. Print your text files using the printer next to you! This application provides you with features that you can print from all kinds of documents, including photos, PDF files, emails, agendas, SMS, web pages, etc. You may need to configure the paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing, print quality, monochrome or color printing, etc.; So these features are also built into the above program. If you are looking for a simple and powerful application to print your documents through your Android device and your printer, we suggest you the useful and excellent application PrinterShare – Mobile Print! Now the premium and complete version of this app is available for download, and you can download it with one click from the high-speed servers of Dlpure.
Ability to print photos, PDF files, emails, etc
The possibility of connecting to printers through wireless connections, USB, Bluetooth, etc
Print documents via USB cable for printers without Bluetooth and wireless!
Very easy user interface consisting of several simple icons
Support for HP, Epson, Canon, Dell, etc. printers
Print directly from Android phone or tablet to almost any printer! Print photos, emails, documents (including PDF, Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, and other files), bills, invoices, messages, web pages, and more. PrinterShare makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is right next to you or across the world!
Some of the features are NOT FREE! To unlock these features, you would need to purchase and install the PrinterShare Premium Key app, a stand-alone tiny application that simply needs to be installed on the device to unlock the Premium Features of the free app. We highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer prior to purchasing the Premium Key.
Due to the update to the Permissions policy on Google Play, we had to remove the SMS and Call log printing features from our app.
With PrinterShare you can easily print images and photos (JPG, PNG, GIF), emails (from Gmail) and attachments (PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT), contacts, agenda, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device memory, cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox and other applications using Share action. You even can print text messages for trial or legal matters!
Print UPS shipping labels directly from a browser on Android device to supported thermal printers by logging to UPS website.
Also, you can configure many printing options such as paper size, page orientation, copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), color or monochrome, media tray and more.
With the free version of the app, you can:
- Print with certain restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) and direct USB OTG connected printers;
- Print on Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
- Print via Google Cloud Print (including Save as PDF);
- Print 20 pages in the remote mode over the Internet.
Premium Features include:
- Unlimited Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without a computer;
- Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
PrinterShare supports a wide variety of HP, Canon, Brother, Kodak, Samsung, Dell, Ricoh, Lexmark, Kyocera, OKI and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf. You can also print to unsupported and legacy printers with our free computer software for Mac and Windows available at http://printershare.com.
Make sure that your printer is supported.
- Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation please see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
- Google Cloud Print requires the latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
- If something isn’t working as expected, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a good print!
P.S. For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Developer: Mobile Dynamix
- Rating: 4.3
- Vote: 179191
- Downloads: 10,000,000+
- Age: Everyone