Pro Metronome is a powerful tool that helps you master both daily practice and stage performance. It has redefined how more than 3 million people sync to a beat on iOS, and now, Pro Metronome is coming to Android.
The free version is packed with features like the newly designed time signature interface – customized it any way you want. 13 time-keeping styles let you choose beat sounds that work for you – even a counting voice.. With RTP (Real-Time Playback) technology, it’s more precise than a traditional mechanical metronome.
Pro Metronome is all about customization – change beat sounds, accents, and even choose from 4 different beat volume levels (“f”, “mf”, “p” and “mute.”) With the Pro Version, access subdivisions, polyrhythm settings, and create complex patterns with triplets, dotted notes, and non-standard time signatures.
The app supports several ways to experience beats. All versions have sound, but upgrading to Pro enables Visual, Flash and Vibrate. Visual and Vibrate Modes are great when you’re playing loud instruments or when you need to FEEL the beat. Flash Mode uses the device’s camera flash to help your whole band sync up easily.
But Pro Metronome doesn’t just help you keep time, it also helps you train. Many musicians, especially drummers, are looking for some way to help themselves keep a steadier beat. So Pro Metronome built the Rhythm Trainer – it plays one bar of beats, then mutes the next, letting you check how steady your timing really is. Increase mute time as you get better and soon you’ll be closer to having perfect timing. It’s a simple idea not found in any other app, one that lots of people have requested to increase their stamina and precision.
Pro Metronome supports many other features: polyrhythm mode to help drummers hear and visualize complex, interlocking beat patterns; background play mode; in-app volume adjust; even saving playlists that you can share with friends, no matter which system they are using(Android/iOS). It’s a powerful, elegant app that is easy for anyone to get started with, and useful for any musician. So pick it up and sync to your own beat today!
We know that Pro Metronome for Android is far from perfect right now. However, we’ll keep improving it in the next update and finally provide the same experiences as on iOS devices.
Free Version Features:
- Extremely easy to use and AD FREE (We hate banner ads as much as you do)!
- Dynamic time signature settings
- 13 different time-keeping styles, including a counting voice
- Dynamic accent settings, including f, mf, p, and mute indicators
- Calculate BPM by tapping in real time
- Color Mode – see the beats
- Pendulum Mode, for visual feedback
- Power-Saving/Background Modes – works in lock screen, home, or in another app
- In-app volume adjustment
- Timer to help you remember to practice and how long you did it for
- Universal app – supported on phones and tablets
- Landscape Mode
- Stage Mode – the indispensable companion for performing musicians.
Upgrade to Pro Version to enable Pro Features:
- LED/Screen Flash Mode *
- Vibrate Mode, makes you FEEL the beats *
- Subdivisions, including Triplet, Dot note, and many other patterns.
- Polyrhythms – play two rhythm tracks at once
- Favorite Mode – save and load your favorite settings
- Rhythm Trainer – helps to develop your steady beats
- Wirelessly share presets and playlists(cross platform between Android and iOS systems)
- Practice Mode – allows you to programme automatic tempo change to suit your practice regime.
- LED Flash Mode only available for LED-Enabled devices
- Vibrate Mode only available for phones
- We need the Camera Permission to enable the LED Flash Mode function
EUMLab helps unleash your musical talent! With pioneering technology, EUMLab create sleek, beautiful products for both the professional and novice musician alike.
Find out more about us: EUMLab.com
Follow us on Twitter/Facebook: @EUMLab
Questions? Write us: [email protected]
1. Fixed the bug of tapping arrow to change tempo step by step;
2. Added Practice Mode, including Warmup and Automator mode;
3. Added Auto Switch function. Now you can set bars for presets and make them into a song with different tempos/time signatures
4. Fixed other minor bugs
1. Optimize the memory usage, improve efficiency
2. Optimize display and interaction for tablets
3. Optimize experience for back button
4. Fix minor bugs
FIX: Bug of In-App Billing
- Pro features Unlocked