This coding and programming app is created using research and in collaboration with Google experts and offers a perfect path to learn programming. You will learn to code like an expert, and also enjoy it like a game. It’s easy, it’s fast and it’s fun!
- Google Play’s Editor’s Choice
- Google Play’s “Best of the Best” of 2017!
- Recognized and backed by Google launchpad accelerator
- No Ads
With a huge collection of 5000+ programs (code examples), 20+ courses and the fastest compiler in the world, all your programming needs are bundled in a single app for your daily practice.
What all programming languages you can learn with this coding tutor app?
- Learn Java – Java is an object-oriented, general purpose, high-level programming language. Today Java is being used to develop a range of software like web applications, J2ME Apps, Embedded Space, Android, Big Data analytics, etc.
- Learn C Programming – C programming is a powerful general-purpose language. If you are new to programming then C Programming is the best language to start your programming journey.
- Learn C++ – C++ is used nearly everywhere for everything from systems programming, numerical and scientific computing, web development, writing compilers, console games, desktop applications and so on.
- Learn HTML – HTML is the standard markup language for creating web pages and web applications. HTML is most commonly used as the format for online documents i.e web pages.
- Learn R Programming: R is a programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, graphics representation, and reporting.
Here are other reasons why you should choose Programming Hub as a single app for your coding learning needs. With the “Programming Hub: Learn to code” app, you can –
- Learn CSS
- Learn VB.net
- Learn C# (C Sharp)
- Learn Python 2.7
- Learn Python 3
- Learn Linux Shell Scripting
- Learn R Programming
- Learn Swift
- Learn SQL
- Learn Jquery
- Learn Assembly 8086
While we make coding learning easy and fun, here are features that would make us your single choice to learn programming languages
To make your learning more interesting, our experts have created bite-sized and interactive courses which will help you learn programming like never before. It’s the best place to learn new concepts.
Programming & Coding Examples:
5000+ programs in 20+ programming languages and counting, programming hub has one of the largest collection of pre-compiled programs with output for practice and learning.
The fastest compiler in the world on Android with support to compile and run over 20+ programming languages.
Other Features to improve your programming learning experience includes
- Concept-based illustrations to easily learn to code in a fun way
- Interactive learning experience
- Periodic Updates with new programming examples and course content
Instead of giving us a lower rating, please mail us your queries, issues or suggestions at email@example.com. We will be happy to solve them for you 🙂