Shadowsocks is a high-performance cross-platform secured socks5 proxy. It will help you surf the internet privately and securely.
You may need to unisntall and reinstall the app, after upgrading to 3.x or above.
- Bleeding edge techniques with Asynchronous I/O and Event-driven programming.
- Low resource comsumption, suitable for low end boxes and embedded devices.
- Avaliable on multiple platforms, including PC, MAC, Mobile (Android and iOS) and Routers (OpenWRT).
- Open source implementions in python, node.js, golang, C#, and pure C.
Visit our project site for more details: https://www.shadowsocks.org
- To setup your own server, please refer to: https://shadowsocks.org/en/download/servers.html
- To view the source codes or build your own apk, please refer to: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android
Copyright (C) 2016 by Max Lv
Copyright (C) 2016 by Mygod Studio
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Other open source licenses can be found here: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android/blob/master/README.md#open-source-licenses