Shortcutter is the ultimate Android Quick Settings, Shortcut Provider & Quick Access Toolbox giving you instant access to Apps, Contacts, Web Sites, Settings, Actions, Activities, Shortcuts & Services in an instant.
It’s simpler than it looks & it’s free to use, with additional features for less than the cost of a cup of coffee, its also under constant development!.
Access 100’s of shortcuts from your home screen launcher, the system quick settings pull-down, the Shortcutter always on top Side Bar/Launcher or via Shortcutters Widget’s.
Please pay attention to the guides & contact me if you need help 🙂
Shortcutter Side Bar / Side Launcher:
- A Floating Toolbox or Swipe out Side Bar that’s always on top and accessible
- Can be positioned at the right, left or bottom of your screen.
- Over 100 shortcuts available, including up to 40 Custom tiles giving you direct access to Apps, Activities, System Shortcuts, Direct Call, Direct Dial & Web Links!
- Create your own theme, layout & design.
System Quick Settings Pull Down Tiles:
How to add them: https://youtu.be/uaPtqfXkIkE
- An abundance of additional Quick Settings tiles & services available for the standard user*
- Additional tiles for Advanced users with Settings Secure access.
- Additional root tiles also available for the power users out there.
Exposed Launcher Shortcuts (micro app’s):
- Shortcutter Exposed Launcher Shortcuts allow you to toggle settings & services from your app drawer, home screen, HTC Edge Sense, Tasker & more!
A number of tiles & services require elevated permissions:
- Admin – Screen Lock.
- Accessibility – Secure Activity Detection, Power Menu, Recent Apps & Split Screen, Secure Power Menu & detecting volume key presses for Volume Panel.
Some of the Shortcuts/Tiles/Toggles available:
- Auto Sync
- App Drawer/Folder
- Battery Percentage
- Brightness Preset
- Screen Cast
- Launch Camera
- Clipboard Editor
- Countdown Timer
- Data Usage
- Data Speed
- Expand Quick Settings
- Expand Notifications
- Floating Calculator
- File Browser
- Font Scale
- Keyboard/IME Selector
- Location Mode: Off, Device Only, Battery Saving & High Accuracy*
- In Ear Audio
- Notification Log
- Mobile Data (Non direct)
- Multi Window
- Mute Media
- My Location
- My Play Apps
- New Tweet
- New Email
- Next Alarm
- Night Light/Desk Clock
- Power Menu
- Play/Pause Music
- Power Saver*
- Quick SMS
- Quick Reminder
- Recent Apps, Back & Home buttons.
- RAM Usage
- Rounded Corners
- Ring Mode
- Screen Wake AKA Caffeine
- Screen Record
- Custom video profileçs
- Screenshot – High Res
- Custom save location for screenshots & recordings.
- Notifications with View, Share & Delete actions
- Screen Timeout
- Screen Brightness Mode
- Speaker Audio
- Screen Filter AKA Night Mode
- Screen Lock – *Requires Device Admin*
- Screen Orientation
- Tethering & HotSpot
- Touch Vibration
- Custom Pie style volume Panel
- Unknown Sources
- Web Search
- WiFi Hotspot
- SystemUI Tuner
- Custom Tiles – Add a shortcut to any application, activity, shortcut on your device, assign a web address/search term, direct dial, direct message or shell command (Root).
With Settings Secure Access (Enabled with a PC command):
- Data Roaming
- Ambient Display
- Heads Up Notifications
- Immersive Mode/Expanded Desktop
- Keep Screen On While Charging
Additional ROOT ONLY Tiles:
- Mobile Network Mode
- Advanced Power Menu
- Assign shell commands to custom tiles
Add an extra layer of security in your quick settings pulldown, replace your existing tiles with shortcutter tiles & enable the Lock Shortcutter Pull-Down Tiles option!
Some functionality may be impacted by manufacturer changes
* Fix crash in rounded corners & screen filter.
* Improved colour picker.
* Add sidebar/toolbox corner scale option.
* Improve sidebar background dimming.
* Make background dim level adjustable.
* Screen Lock shortcut now uses accessibility on Android 9+.
* Allow full sidebar/toolbox transparency.
* Ensure sidebar refreshed correctly when using designer.
* Allow manual adjustment for Sidebar trigger.
* Bug Fixes.