Simple Pixel Watch Face for Wear OS!
Don’t have a Wear OS watch? You can still use this watch face as a clock widget on your mobile!
NOT FOR SAMSUNG GEAR S2 / GEAR S3 !! (running Tizen OS)⛔️
If you have one, do not install this application.
To find support and compatible applications with your watch, please go to http://www.themaapps.com/watch_on_tizen_os
Features of Simple Pixel Watch Face
- Clock Widget (No second hand due to battery consumption)
- Choose design colors
- Day & Month
- Watch battery
- Mobile battery
- Weather (requires phone app)
The settings of the watch face are located in the “Wear OS” app of your mobile.
Just hit the gear icon over the watch face preview and the settings screen will show up!
- Choose design colors on watch & mobile
- Define heartbeat frequency refresh rate
- Define weather refresh rate
- Weather unit
- 12 / 24 hours mode
- Define interactive mode duration
- Choose to switch between small/big/translucent/opaque cards
- Choose the ambient mode b&w and eco luminosity
- Choose between 2 weather providers (Yr & OpenWeatherMap)
- Choose to display a leading zero on hours
- Display brand name or not
- Choose your own title in place of “PIXEL”
- Switch between éco / simple b&w / full ambient mode
- Define a secondary timezone for digital display
- Change the indicator to display on the 4 positions
- Choose between up to 8 indicators (Daily step count, Heartbeat frequency, Unread Email from Gmail, etc…)
- Complication (wear 2.0)
- Access to detailed data by touching a widget
- Switch the displayed data by touching a widget
- Change the shortcut to execute on the 4 positions
- Choose your shortcut among all applications installed on your watch!
- Choose to display the interactive areas
- Presets manager:
- Save your preset with all its options (colors, backgrounds, data, features. EVERYTHING is saved!)
- Load / delete one of your previously saved preset
- Share / Import presets
- Define manual or automatic location
Wear OS 1.X
This watch face will be installed automatically from your phone paired.
If it doesn’t show up please go to the Wear OS App > Settings and Resync all apps.
Wear OS 2.X
A notification will be displayed on your watch, right after your mobile installation. You just have to hit it to start the installation process of the watch face.
If the notification did not display for some reason, you can still install the watch face by using the Google Play Store available on your watch: just search the watch face by its name.
Mobile clock widget
Just long press on your launcher, then select the application widget to drop it on your home screen of your mobile.
Customize the widget settings with the application.
More watch faces
Visit my watch faces collection for Wear OS on the Play Store at https://goo.gl/CRzXbS
If you have any issues or questions, fill free to contact me by email (English or French language) before giving a bad rating. Thanks!