This completely customizable interactive HD Wear OS Watch Face, Clock Widget & Live Wallpaper brings a classic elegance to your wrist and Launcher. Features include custom complications, battery levels, weather conditions, step counter, color picker & date information. A settings app will also be installed on your mobile device to configure the watch face for any look you desire. Select any color and create a completely custom look for yourself! Don’t have an Android Wear watch? No Problem! You can use the clock widget or Live Wallpaper on your launcher!
Compatible with all Wear OS watches including the new Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 & 5 Series!
❗ IMPORTANT ❗ – Not compatible with Samsung Watches that use Tizen or other smartwatches with other operating systems than Wear OS.
- Launcher Clock Widget (No second hand due to battery consumption) (Mobile Only)
- Customizable digital & or analog clock
- Time zone selection
- Custom date format picker
- Smooth second hand
- Burn-In protection
- Custom Complications (Android Wear 2.0)
- Widget Frames
- Live Wallpaper (Animated Seconds)
- Screen Modes (Normal, Always Ambient, Always On)
- Screen on Time selection
- Interactive Actions (Currently unavailable on Samsung Watch 4/5)
- Ambient modes selector
- Color picker to select any color you like for the background, clock hands, text, & numbers
- Save personal color themes (long press to delete theme)
- Clock numbers toggle
- Watch battery status
- Phone battery status (When connected to an Android Phone)
- Current date
- Step Counter
- Weather conditions (Yahoo Weather & OpenWeatherMap) (When connected to an Android Phone)
How to install
Watch Face – Once you have installed from the Play store, you may be asked to grant permissions to the app on your phone – be sure to approve all permissions. Once the app has installed on your phone, it may take 5-10 minutes to transfer over to you watch and the Android Wear app. Please be patient. Once installed, simply long press on your watch face to bring up the selection menu, or select this watchface from the Android Wear app. Use the accompanying settings app to configure the settings and options
Widget – Depending on what launcher you are using, you can either long press on your launcher to place a widget, or select this widget from the App Drawer -> Widgets list. Customize and change the widget settings with the accompanying App.
Live Wallpaper – Depending on what launcher you are using, you can either long press on your launcher to select your Wallpaper, or you can select the Live Wallpaper from the Settings App
If you have any problems at all, please send me an email before leaving a negative review – I will do my best to fix the issue as soon as possible.
Stay tuned for more watch faces to come!