Smart AudioBook Player Features:
- Chromecast support.
- Playback speed control.
- Classification of books (new, started, finished).
- Download cover from the Internet.
- List of characters. You can manually create a list of characters to easier follow the story.
- Automatic pause in case you fall asleep. To continue playback just shake your phone.
- Playback history.
- Application Widget. Allows you to control the player from the home screen.
- By specifying a root folder containing all your audiobook, you can exclude your folders which contains music and other audio files.
- You don’t have to finish one book to start another. The progress is saved independently for all books.
- NO ADS!
To purchase (restore after reinstalling) Smart AudioBook Player full version press:
Phone must be connected to the Internet.
Full version cost is $2.
Many thanks to people who left comments and suggestions.
If you have something that doesn’t work please write an email instead of leaving a comment.
Version with old icon:
September 27, 2022
Varies with device
If you're listening to a series of books and keeping track of character names, then you might find it useful to import characters from a previous book instead of creating a list of characters from scratch.
The Import Characters button appears at the bottom of the Characters window if there are no characters in the current book and there are finished books with characters in the same parent folder.
If you have found any issue, please let me know.
- Full / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;