Speed Test WiFi Analyzer 2023.03.67542 Expert
- Version 2023.03.68198
- Android 5.1
- Developers analiti Experts Group
- Category Tools
- Google Play page app
WiFi Analysis & Speed Testing expert tools
Is your WiFi up to the task? Is your network slow? Are you getting what you pay for?
Did you ask yourself:
- Is my WiFi coverage good?
- Am I connected to the best WiFi channel?
- Are there better WiFi channels around me?
- Anyone stealing my WiFi without permission?
- What’s the real speed of my connection?
- What speed can my WiFi AP/Router really support?
- Am I getting what I’m paying my ISP for?
Test your connection and analyze your networking conditions with expert tools
- Wireless coverage 360 analysis
- WiFi analyzer – signal lists and channel maps
- Internet and LAN Speed Tests
- Ping & DNS Speed analyzer – find the quickest DNS servers or fastest game servers
- LAN connected device scanner – who’s using the network
- WiFi, Ethernet, DSL, Cable, Fiber, 4G/LTE and 5G/NR
Wireless Coverage 360 Analyzer
- Analyze wireless network coverage – in a home, a business or a venue
- Using active surveying (alongside WiFi analysis and concurrent ping/DNS/HTTP loads)
- Detailed network performance statistics – overall and for every specific location
- Extensive details for every signal / AP – signal strength, security, current and supported spectrum usage (primary and secondary channels), current and supported MCS/phy speeds, supported MIMO configurations, supported features (e.g., 802.11k, 802.11v, 802.11r), distance from AP (when 802.11mc is supported), load (stations connected and utilization), etc.
- Beacon IEs decodes – with diff analysis between current and a baseline
- Supported technologies – WiFi 1 (802.11a), WiFi 2 (802.11b), WiFi 3 (802.11g), WiFi 4 (802.11n), WiFi 5 (802.11ac), WiFi 6 (802.11ax), WiFi 6E (802.11ax in 6GHz)
- Supported security configurations – WPA3, OWE (inc. transition mode), WPA2, WPA, WEP, 802.1x/EAP
- Supported spectrum bands – 2.4GHz, 5GHz and 6GHz
- Supported channel widths – 20MHz, 40MHz, 80MHz, 160MHz, 80+80MHz
- Elaborate filters to show only (or just highlight) networks/APs/signals of interest
WiFi Scans as PCAPng records
- Export WiFi Scan results as PCAPng records
- Open generated PCAPng files using compatible apps such as Wireshark, Intuitibits WiFi Explorer Pro 3 or AccessAgility WiFi Scanner
- Upload and open generated PCAPng files using compatible cloud services such as CloudShark or Arista Networks’ Packets
- Use analiti as a remote WiFi scanning sensor – stream generated PCAPng records in real time to apps such as Wireshark or Intuitibits’ WiFi Explorer Pro 3
- Internet speedtest
- LAN speedtests – between devices running our app, or to any user specified server (iPerf3, HTTP, FTP)
- Concurrent ping, DNS and HTTP latency results – to multiple servers with configurable load
- Automatic tests – with user configured interval (from 15 minutes to 24 hours)
- Remote uptime monitoring 24/7 of outages or slowdowns
Ping & DNS Speeds Analyzer
- Multiple simultaneous ping targets
- ECHO, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS or any TCP port
- Configurable ping load
- Predefined or personal target lists (e.g., game servers)
- Detection of devices connected to the LAN (WiFi or Ethernet)
- Uses ping, ARP, UPnP/SSDP, reverse DNS, Bonjour/mDNS, NetBIOS, SNMP, HTTP
- Detailed information about every device
- Detailed ping performance statistics
- Detailed list of open TCP ports
- Configurable name and trust for every device
- Android smartphones & tablets
- Google TV devices and sets
- Android TV devices and sets
- Developer: analiti Experts Group
- Rating: 4.2
- Vote: 3740
- Downloads: 1,000,000+
- Age: Everyone
Download Speed Test WiFi Analyzer for android
0 CommentSend comment