Use Speedcheck to easily run an internet speed test and measure your internet performance by taking a free cellular or wifi speed test. The automatic check feature even gives you the ability to schedule periodic speed tests to monitor your internet speed continually.
However, simply measuring speed isn’t that helpful if you don’t know what the results are telling you. To make your internet speed easier to understand we give you a simple overview of how important internet services like email, web surfing, gaming, video streaming or chatting will perform for you.
To provide the best internet speed meter that can reliably test every type and speed of internet connection, we have upgraded our entire server network to 10Gbps connections.
Speedcheck can be used either as an internet speed meter for your cellular connections ( LTE, 4G, 3G) or a wifi analyzer to perform a wifi speed test for wifi hotspots.
- Test your download and upload speed and latency (ping)
- LTE speed test: Check the speed of your mobile carrier
- WiFi speed test: Analyze the internet speed of your WiFi hotspot, your net, and ISP
- Schedule automatic checks to monitor your connection over time, for example, if you are experiencing issues around a certain time of day you can schedule a speed check to run multiple tests during this particular time window.
- Check and verify if your internet service provider is delivering on its service promise
- Keep track of all your past speed tests and measurements with our intuitive test history along with detailed overviews for every test taken.
- We make it easy for you to share your tests with your friends and followers on social media with a custom image for each speed test
Download the free Speedcheck app for the best, easiest and most reliable way to run an internet speed test and monitor network connection quality and performance for all your internet connections.
If you experience any issue, have questions or suggestions, we are happy to help. Just send us an email to email@example.com
[bug-fix] improved support for Android 11 and 12
[bug-fix] Bug fixes
[feature] Improved Router Test