News that matters – 5 reasons to download The Guardian App:
- Breaking news alerts, straight to your phone.
- Top stories & award-winning journalism
- News feed & customizable content
- World news & US updates in business, politics and more
- Sports news & updates, from NFL to F1
World news, live updates & opinion – take your news feed with you, wherever you are. Explore stories, US headlines, content and media on a whole range of topics; from business to music, politics, sport, culture & much more.
BREAKING NEWS & LIVE REPORTING
- Be the first to know about today’s headlines with live news
- Follow stories as they unfold with breaking news alerts
US HEADLINES & WORLD NEWS
- Read the latest US headlines in politics, business and sport
- Stay up-to-date with world news stories & media coverage
CONTENT & TOP STORIES
- Read top stories & the full range of The Guardian journalism
- Access audio, video and interactive content straight from your phone
- Read news that matters to you and customize your news feed
- See readers’ comments and share your own opinion
- Access the latest news in sport from our experts
- Watch media coverage & key moments
SUPPORT INDEPENDENT JOURNALISM
Upgrade to the Premium App to support independent journalism. Plus, access our enhanced features for a better way to experience the news that matters.
- Live – a new and faster way to catch up on every breaking news story
- Discover – a new way to explore the best stories, recipes, long reads and more
- Enhanced offline reading – download the day’s news & opinion before you travel, or whenever it suits you
- Experience the app advert-free
- Play our daily crosswords
- Access specially curated content
Download The Guardian App now for access to our full range of award-winning journalism.
This app is totally free to use. If you choose to upgrade to the premium tier, your payment will be processed by Google Play.
Terms and conditions:
- Premium Subscription unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;
- Promo Related News disabled.