Adobe FrameMaker 2020 v126.96.36.1997 (x64) (Cracked)
Adobe FrameMaker 2020 software is a complete solution for authoring, enriching, managing, and publishing technical documentation. Easily author bidirectional technical content and publish across mobile devices. Adobe FrameMaker 2020 is a complete solution for bidirectional technical content. Publish natively across channels, mobile devices and formats and author with best-in-class XML/DITA support. Collaborate seamlessly with experts, and manage content using integration with leading CMSs. Serve global markets by translating content into RTL languages, Arabic and Hebrew. Adobe FrameMaker 2019 also allows you to author and publish in RTL languages. And include mixed bidirectional content in the same paragraph, document, book, or DITA map.
Adobe FrameMaker 2020 features:
- Turbocharge your content creation
- NEW! Powerful 64-bit architecture. Significantly boost performance with an all-new 64-bit architecture. Publish up to 65% faster to PDF and Responsive HTML5.
- NEW! Interactive real-time progress bar. Now know the status of tasks like book updates and PDF generation with information-rich, easy-to-understand progress indicators at every stage.
- NEW! New image transparency support. Publish clean, stunning documents with support for image transparency to blend text with pictures, and pictures with pictures.
- NEW! Out-of-the-box SharePoint 2016 support. Instantly connect to Microsoft SharePoint Online or a SharePoint 2016 CMS.
- NEW! Quick access to Welcome Screen. Open the Welcome Screen in a new tab via the workspaces drop-down menu to easily access templates, plug-ins, customizations, and more.
- NEW! New Duden dictionary support. Get out-of-the-box support for Duden, a trusted German dictionary, for more accurate spelling and hyphenation.
- NEW! One-click image resizing. Fit an image to a frame or vice versa by simply right-clicking on the image or frame.
- NEW! WebP image support. Take advantage of Google’s modern WebP image format. It allows you to use high-quality visuals that load faster thanks to a smaller file size (compared to JPEG or PNG).
- ENHANCED! Up to 65% faster file performance.
- ENHANCED! Enhanced image handling.
- ENHANCED! High-quality images.
- ENHANCED! Support for colored icons.
- ENHANCED! Slick and powerful Welcome Screen.
- ENHANCED! All-new platform.
- ENHANCED! New Windows based File Open dialog.
- ENHANCED! Faster and lighter setup.
- CPU:intel® Pentium® Core i3 or faster processor
- Memory:4 GB or more recommended
3 GB of available hard-disk space for
- installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- JRE 8
- Maximum supported screen resolution – 4K (3480 x 2160, 8.3 megapixel, aspect ratio 16:9)
- For a set of files, the dynamic conditional filtering does not work as expected.
(Ref – 9378)
- Saving a file in MIF format results in loss of content where some special characters are used.
(Ref – 9355)
- Missing entries found in the ToC in Responsive HTML5 output.
(Ref – 9325)
- Importing FrameMaker documents in RoboHelp does now work as expected.
(Ref – 9311)
- A nested <indexterm> or an <indexterm> defined inside prolog > metadata element does not render in the Responsive HTML5 or PDF output.
(Ref – 9297, 9193, 8997)
- Special characters in index terms are getting replaced with an underscore.
(Ref – 9197)
- Heading tags are lost in tagged PDF output for documents created in earlier version of FrameMaker.
(Ref – 9282)
- SGML is not recognized as a valid file type in FrameMaker.
(Ref – 9275)
- Whitespaces are lost in full-text preview and auto-suggest in Responsive HTML5 output.
(Ref – 9198)
- The support for user-assistance context-string (@ux-context-string) is missing in DITA and subsequent Responsive HTML5 output.
(Ref – 9196)
- Soft return (Shift+Enter) with paragraph justification formatting is not published correctly in the PDF or Responsive HTML5 output.
(Ref – 9069)
- The XML code generated for adding an image element in LwDITA is invalid.
(Ref – 8974)
- Styles defined on external cross-references are not getting applied in Responsive HTML5 output.
(Ref – 8971)
- Cropped text noticed in the Rule File Maker dialog, which is used by the Structured Application Designer.
(Ref – 8897)
- Paragraph numbering used in the ToC does not publish in the Responsive HTML5 output.
(Ref – 8805)
- Opening the Review Panel for in-review document takes longer than expected time.
(Ref – 9255)
- The default timeout setting for SharePoint CMS is not adequate to work with larger files.
(Ref – 8740)
- For a set of files in Chinese locale, FrameMaker crashes on opening the file with unexpected characters.
(Ref – 9355)
- When Auto Collapse panels option is turned ON, some specific operations cause FrameMaker to freeze.
(Ref – 6502)