Adobe Substance 3D Stager v1.0.2 (x64)
Adobe Substance 3D Stager is a professional staging tool for scene design and then rendering. This software is a powerful virtual studio that allows the user to perform from zero to one hundred staging projects.
Import content, arrange your scene, apply materials and textures, adjust both image-based and physical lighting, save cameras with different resolutions, and render photorealistic imagery – all in Stager!
Work on your final image.
Substance 3D Stager lets you make creative decisions in context. Refine and adjust your composition in real time. Visualize and edit advanced materials with complex lighting and shadows. (Stager is not yet available on Macs with Apple M1 chips.)
Tools to flesh out your ideas.
Build your realistic 3D scenes with quick and efficient smart tools. Block out shapes, snap elements, activate physics to avoid collisions between models, and generate simple lights.
Access a vast network of resources.
Stager comes with models, materials, and lights to get started. Or explore and use the thousands of high-end assets made by our 3D experts and included with your Substance 3D Collection plan.
Connect to your 3D toolset.
Leverage the full power of Creative Cloud: import elements from Modeler, Painter, Designer, and Sampler. Edit images in Illustrator and Photoshop, and instantly see your modifications in Stager.
Lighting made easy
Enhance your lighting with the environment light editor or add physical 3D lights to your scene for advanced lighting design.
Diverse format support
Enjoy support for an array of formats from CAD (for enterprise customers) to USD and glTF, as well as parametric Substance materials, lights, and models.
Set up realistic collisions between objects during positioning and transformation.
Import your Painter projects into Adobe Substance 3D Stager with a single click and pick up where you left off.
Switch between real-time rendering and interactive path tracing while keeping a high visual quality.
OS: Windows 10 (64bit)
CPU:Intel Core i7/AMD Ryzen 7
GPU:Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060/Nvidia Quadro P2200/AMD Radeon RX 580
Hard drive: 30 GB SSD
- Apple ARM (M1) support for emulation mode.
- Added planar translation handles to the Select tool.
- Added uniform scale handle to the Scale tool.
- Changed the Windows header bar. It takes less vertical space and properly gets recolored for dark theme UI.
- Improved decimal input: When typing into any input field the value will now be remembered up to 6 decimal places, providing more precision in saving and reading input values.
- Selection changes no longer trigger a raytracing redraw, causing less viewport flashing.
- Transformation guides now only appear after moving, instead of on selection, causing less viewport flashing.
- Updated the Meet Mat model in the Starter Assets. It is now the same model as other Substance 3D apps.
- The “Browse 3D assets” button now opens Creative Cloud Desktop if available. Requires Creative Cloud Desktop version 5.6 or newer.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused CAD import to not work correctly for customers with the Substance 3D Collection Enterprise plan.
- Fixed a number of bugs with GLTF import and export.
- Removed two environment stages for content issues.