BlueStacks v4.280.1.1002 (Multilingual)
The mobile operating system Android and its official application store, Google Play, offer us loads of tools, games and apps to be used on our smartphone or tablet. There are millions of applications available and they cover any sort of need we may have on our mobile phone.
But, what if we wanted to use those same applications on Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10? Well, the easiest thing is to resort to an Android emulator as is the case of BlueStacks App Player, from where we can launch any APK on our PC to be able to play mobile games like Pokémon GO, Clash of Clans or Candy Crush Saga, or applications we usually use on our smartphone like Snapchat or Instagram.
- Emulation of Android games and applications.
- Camera integration to use applications like Snapchat or Instagram.
- Supports ARM and x86 architectures.
- Integration with microphones, mouse, keyboard and multi-touch screens.
- Run APKs with a double click.
- Bluetooth support to speed up transfers of files between computers and phones.
- Mirroring to other devices such as TVs.
- Synchronization with user services on Google Play.
- Take screenshots.
- Possibility to synchronize with your phone by means of BlueStacks Cloud Connect by means of inserting a PIN number.
- Portable version that doesn’t require an installation.
BlueStacks vs the competition. Better than Andy or YouWave?
It’s obviously not the only Android emulator for PC. There are plenty of other alternatives out there to run applications and games designed for Google’s operating system on a Windows computer. Among the most popular possibilities, we have to mention Nox, Genymotion, Andy or YouWave. But is it better than these other alternatives?
The option we offer you is the easiest to install any kind of Android application on our computer but it might not be the most indicated one for specific configurations. Although it’s equally valid, it might be more suitable to use Andy to emulate games, and it also offers other advanced functions such as the possibility to receive push notifications from apps on our desktop.
On the other hand, YouWave is focused on technologically advanced users that are looking for a complete experience when it comes to emulating an Android handset, with access to a full user interface and the possibility to rotate the screen as if we were handling a real-life phone. However, it has one big problem: it’s not free.
- Publisher Bluestacks
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Additional Requirements: None
- Language: English
- License Model: Free
- Price: Free
- Step 1: Download BlueStacks and install it on your computer.
- Step 2: Disable the device’s camera from the registry editor.
- Step 3: Root the emulated device thanks to an app like KingRoot.
- Step 4: Install the cracker Lucky Patcher.
- Step 5: Get hold of a decent location spoofer like Fly GPS.
- Step 6: Download and install the APK .
- Step 7: Run Fly GPS in expert mode and choose your fake location.
1. You can now play ブルーアーカイブ (com.YostarJP.BlueArchive) without any game crashes. They can now only be found in history books.
2. Enter the fantastic world of AOD-龍神無双- (com.coc.jplh) where black screen, graphical and crash issues no longer exist!
3. Make new records in Churchill Solitaire Card Game (com.productiveedge.churchill) as it won’t crash after the opening film anymore. Time to make Winston proud!
4. Brace for a flawless gaming experience in 日向坂46とふしぎな図書室 (jp.co.sonymusic.game.hinatosho)!
5. You can now play ラストオリジン –次世代美少女×戦略RPG- (com.pig.laojp.aos) without a crash at launch. Fight for humanity in this epic RPG!
6. While playing Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade (com.lilithgame.roc.gp), you won’t see any pink patches in Ark of Osiris. Feast your eyes on a splendid gaming experience.
7. 프린세스 커넥트! Re:Dive (com.kakaogames.pcr) won’t show an error message and then crash at launch for you. Time to be the princess knight in shining armor!