Boris FX Continuum Complete 2021 v126.96.36.1998
Meeting tight turnarounds just got easier. The post-production industry’s most complete plugin collection delivers nearly 350 creative effects in 20 categories, 4000+ presets, built-in Academy Award-winning Mocha planar tracking and masking, a Beat Reactor that drives VFX to music, and the FX Browser. Busy editors and artists rely on Boris FX Continuum Complete to get the job done.
Boris FX Continuum Complete 2021
Boris FX Continuum Complete 2021 is the biggest release in its storied history with 80+ new effects, 1000+ new professionally-designed presets, 3 new Unit categories, major additions to Particle Illusion, a new keying effect, improvements to Mocha’s planar tracking, and more.
- New! 80+ brand new HDR compliant plug-ins including film stocks, looks, and lighting gobos.
- New! Particle Illusion is now 3D and includes turbulence and line generators.
- New! Edge Cleaner recovers fine details while smoothing the edges of keyed compressed footage.
Analog filmmaking meets digital video
The Cinematographer’s Toolkit gives artists access to 80 new effects, 3 new Continuum Units, and 1000+ new presets that pay homage to the bygone era of shooting on film. The built-in FX Editor makes it simple to browse the presets and create your own custom presets directly inside the interface. Recreate classic Hollywood looks in just one click. Each new effect is GPU-accelerated, HDR compliant, and includes OCIO color management support.
Quickly transform digital video into beloved analog looks. BCC+FilmStocks features nearly 300 customizable presets organized by color, black & white, photographic films, and motion picture film stocks including Kodachrome, Ektachrome, Fuji, Agfa, and Polaroid. Easily adjust a film’s most important elements: black & white, film response, color correct, color filters, sharpen, diffusion, vignette, and grain.
Easily establish a signature look for your film or episodic. BCC+Grade includes 85+ color grading presets from Academy Award-nominated films including 2001: A Space Odyssey, Apocalypse Now, Blade Runner, Back to the Future, Frankenstein, Gone with the Wind, and Titanic. Create your own custom look using a visual Color Wheels interface or manipulate hue, saturation, brightness, contrast, gamma, cyan/magenta, RGB values, mid-tones, highlights, and shadows. Included in the Continuum Color & Tone Unit. BCC+Looks lets you create virtually any look with 65+ stylized color and black & white looks or tweak color correct, diffusion, color gradient, gels, lab, and grain modules.
Optical Filter Simulations
Get the look of glass camera filters without the hassle. Dial in the exact look your cinematographer wants with digital optical filter simulations that you can change at any time. Darken a sky with a polarizing filter, reduce wrinkles with diffusion filters, add stars to specular highlights with multi-star filters, saturate colors with enhancing filters, and add a pop of color with color-graduated filters. BCC+Optical Diffusion filters include Double Fog, Fog, Frost, Halo, Mist, Net, Rack Focus, and Silk.
No more waiting for light setups! Add natural and realistic effects fast. Create a stylized atmosphere with gobos, enhance a scene with realistic lens flares that can be customized with the new Flare Editor, add drama with volumetric light rays and glows, or choose a gel from the Kodak® Wratten set.
The production team forgot to add a gobo to the lights during the shoot. Now what? Apply gobo effects in post complete with realistic shadowing! Browse the factory installed digital gobo library featuring 750+ gobo options sorted into seven distinct categories: Abstract, Doors, Elements, Foliage, Snowflakes, Textures, and Windows. You can also import your own gobo images into the BCC+Lights FX Editor and create your own custom gobo library for use in any project.
Add subtle realism to a shot or go for a certain director’s signature lens flare style. Choose from 300+ factory installed presets, all of which are completely editable, or create your own unique custom lens flare from scratch using the new Flare Editor directly from within the BCC+Lens Flare FX Editor. With the FX Editor, you can save customized presets into the Custom preset category and use the favorites starring feature to instantly retrieve your favorite looks. Lens flares are broken into Anamorphic, Circular, Polygons, Star, Starburst, and Stylized categories.
Light Rays & Glows
Create a sense of drama or dreamy atmosphere. The lighting effect filters in this update are all hardware accelerated, easy to use and come with dozens of preset looks. Whether your shot calls for a subtle glow or some in your face volumetric rays, this new set of filters generates sublime results. Featuring 6 new realistic glow effects and stunning volumetric lighting effects. Each effect is fully customizable.
Set the mood with color. Choose from 200+ lighting gels and 95 photographic filters to colorize footage using the same names known to cinematographers. Warm up a shot with a 22 Deep Orange or 23A Light red glass filter emulator and use the integrated graduated filter to isolate the effect to the foreground or background. Or select the L725 Old Steel Blue gel to cool the image and use the integrated ND filter to control light exposure in the filtered shot. The BCC+Photographic filter is the digital equivalent of the Kodak® Wratten.
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 64-bit Intel or AMD CPU with four or more cores
- Memory: 8 GB or more
- Disk: High-speed disk array or SSD storage
- Graphics Card: Most modern graphics cards from ATI, Nvidia and Intel are supported.
- Install entering any email etc.. Click Complete installation without entering license.
- Copy and replace patched Continuum_Common_AE.dll from Crack folder to:
- Copy entire GenArts folder from Crack folder to:
* Clean up existing .lic if there is any from another release!
Fixes and Polish in 2021 (v14.0.3) Update:
– Errors and or unexpected watermarking on certain Windows systems due to GPU init failure.
– Particle Illusion – Failures to fully launch the Particle Illusion UI and/or crashing/hanging upon first adding an emitter to the stage in certain scenarios where Particle Illusion had been used previously with a different set of emitters.
– Particle Illusion – Graph View – Couldn’t drag params from min or max values easily
– Particle Illusion – Line widget gets moved unexpected in PI UI after adding emitter
– Particle Illusion Render – Warning message given if exporting at less than full resolution.
– Particle Illusion Render – Choosing Full range does not ignore the Start/End field
– Particle Illusion – DOF still affects emitter even when camera model is set to none
– Particle Illusion: DOF always blurring particle -nothing fully in focus
– Particle Illusion – Some emitters don’t animate when applied on Mac
– Title Studio: Creating new styles category crashes host on Mac
– Title Studio – UVW mapping checkbox moved to the top of the Texture Composite parameter controls
– Title Studio – Shape Level Drop Shadow crops composite window
– Title Studio – Composite Window zooms out when resolution set to Quarter
– Title Studio – Hand tool causes unexpected z-scale issues with comp window when camera orbit is adjusted
– Title Studio – Resolution changes position of non centered composite video