Corel PaintShop Pro 2021 Photo editing software. Level up with smarter photo editing tools powered by AI. Experience pro quality results in a matter of seconds. Discover a world full of creative possibilities that will bring your photography to life.
Edit photos like a pro
Edit, retouch, and correct your photography with a comprehensive toolset designed for all skill levels.
Create graphic designs
Work with intuitive text, brushes, textures, patterns, drawing, and painting tools to produce inspiring designs.
Enhance photos with AI
Rely on artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to enhance images with one-click to instantly make every photo, the best photo.
Choose from multiple workspaces
Corel PaintShop Pro is all about selection and customization, offering multiple workspaces you can make your own to work most efficiently.
Add effects for impact
Experiment with hundreds of creative filters and fun effects to make your photos personal and original to share and print.
PaintShop Pro is getting smarter
Highly effective features and tools powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning technology make creating something truly original, achievable.
- AI Upsampling
- AI Artifact Removal
- AI Denoise
- AI Style Transfer
- Sea-to-Sky™ Workspace
Features fueling your photo editing software
Get exactly the results you want with Corel PaintShop Pro is innovative tools and features.
Powerful photography tools and features
Depend on a versatile range of professional image editing tools to make every shot, the best shot.
Easily crop areas of your photo to alter the focus using composition guides, Golden Ratio and Rule of Thirds. Resize with ease using one of several presets, or resize by pixels, percentage or print size. Restore and repair old photos with the Scratch Remover and Fade Correction tools to enhance contrast and color to faded photos.
Alter your photos using a wide variety of powerful adjustment tools, including Brightness and Contrast, Fill Light and Clarity, Fade Correction, White Balance, Hue and Saturation, Noise Removal, Vibrancy, Sharpening, color correction, and tonal levels and curves.
Selection and Correction tools
Isolate the area you want to select with a variety of Selection tools and enhance your selection with the Refine Brush. Automatically correct distortions, vignetting and chromatic aberrations in your photos with Lens Correction tools and use the Straighten tool to fix a crooked horizon, or the Perspective Correction tool to make a photo appear as though it was taken from a different angle.
RAW, HDR, and 360° camera support
Manage and save metadata in your RAW files with PaintShop Pro’s RAW Lab and correct problem areas, such as recovering blown highlights or adjusting shadows. Combine several photos of the same scene with different exposures to create one stunning HDR photo. Edit photographs taken with a 360° degree camera by straightening a photo with rotation or make it appear levelled. Remove and automatically replace a tripod or produce an interesting ‘planet-like’ effect.
Time saving tools
Reduce repetition and accelerate complex photo-editing actions with Scripts. Record a series of edits as a script to apply to any photo, anytime. Automate edits on multiple photos at once with batch processing like adding a watermark, picture frame, or simply resizing.
Layers and masks
Layers and masks are essential for advanced image editing, compositing and graphic design. Use multiple, non-destructive layers when editing images to create photo composites with ease. Create masks to hide or show parts of a layer, fade between layers, and to create special effects with precision.
Add text to images to create interesting projects, like a meme or a picture quote. Adjust fonts, size, style, alignment, leading, and kerning with a complete set of typography tools.
Drawing, painting and fill tools
Paint with built-in brushes, or import Adobe Photoshop brushes to bring your digital designs to life. Draw with vector illustration tools, and use color palettes, gradients, patterns and picture tubes to take your designs to the next level.
Templates and Creative Content
Access a wide range of built-in templates to create collages, greeting cards, social media images, web banners, brochures, business cards and more.
Explore new tools powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning to improve your photos in no time.
Intricate and time consuming edits just got so much easier with the new technology engineered into PaintShop Pro. Enlarge an image without unwanted distortion with AI Upsampling, remove artifacts and noise from your photos with one click using AI Artifact Removal or AI Denoise, and stylize your photos with artistic effects using AI Style Transfer.
Remove flaws, objects and distractions with the Object Remover or try content-aware editing tools, like SmartClone, Magic Move and Magic Fill, to automatically fill empty areas. Eliminate red-eye, blemished and unwanted lines or smooth wrinkles, whiten teeth and even out skin tones with Makeover and retouching tools.
One-click corrections and instant effects
Let One Step Photo Fix automatically apply color and sharpening corrections for you or use Smart Photo Fix to fine-tune settings for a perfect photo. Preview a variety of preset photo effects such as Film Styles, Black & White, Landscape, Retro, Traditional, and Artistic or stack multiple effects for even more impact. Browse hundreds of effects, including 3D, artistic, illumination and reflection, to add drop shadows and borders to images, or turn photos into a sketch or painting.
- For virtualization: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019.
- Intel® Celeron G series or AMD® Phenom II and above (Intel® i5 or AMD® Ryzen series and above recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)
- 4GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)
- 3GB of available hard-disk space required (4GB recommended)
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 display resolution @100 DPI recommended). Up to 250 DPI supported with appropriate resolution display.
- DirectX 10 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest driver (DirectX 12 compatible discrete VGA card recommended for GPU acceleration)
- Internet Explorer version 10 or higher
- NEW! Seven additional styles for AI Style Transfer in Instant Effects:
- Pen and Ink
- Line design
- Stretched canvas
- AI Upsampling: Up to 40% faster when enlarging images 200-400%.
- Improved 4K resolution support (3840 x 2160 or higher).
- Decrease Color Depth > 2 Color Palette : Resolved incorrect conversion.
- Sea-to-Sky workspace: Resolved issue related to opening files with double-byte characters.
- Nik Perspective Efex plugin support fixed.
- AI Style Transfer status bar translations fixed.
- Sea-to-Sky workspace translation updates (Dutch and Spanish)
- Adjust tab: Instant Effects now works correctly on the Adjust page.
- Switching workspaces: Resolved stability issues that arose when switching between the Complete workspace and the Photography workspace after performing commands that adjusted the canvas size.
- Copy (Ctrl + C) performance (speed) dramatically improved.
- Mouse wheel zoom position inconsistencies resolved.
- Image sequence no longer changes when switching workspaces.
- Resolved stability issues related to switching workspaces (Photography to Complete) after applying specific effects in one workspace and then using a brush tool in another workspace.
- User Interface > Background Color: Light Gray workspace title and underline color updated.
- Photography workspace: Revised menu label for Fill Light/Clarity.
- Crop tool: Resolved mouse-control issues when moving and resizing cropping frame in the Photography and Sea-to-Sky workspaces.