CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 v18.104.22.1683 (x64/x86) (Multilingual)
Create with passion. Design with purpose. Break down creative barriers with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020. Find all the professional vector illustration, layout, photo editing and typography tools you need to create and complete important design projects, from virtually any device.
Produce unique illustrations, signage, logos and more – on Windows or Mac – and on the go with CorelDRAW.app™.
Collaborate with clients and colleagues using CorelDRAW.app to gather feedback from one or many reviewers.
Deliver exceptional results in less time, thanks to seriously productive tools for any type of output.
Create anything and everything
From manufacturing and engineering, to sign making, marketing, and more, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is enjoyed by diverse designers, industries, and businesses worldwide.
Show and tell
Be inspired by how our users create and what they have to say.
Over 30 years of Windows expertise
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite was built for Windows. Enjoy powerful pen and touch capabilities, support for Microsoft Surface Dial, Windows color management system and more, for a true Windows experience.
CorelDRAW provides functionality for graphic design and layout in one application. Corel PHOTO-PAINT adds professional photo-editing tools directly integrated into the workflow.
Tools for serious productivity and limitless creativity
From stunning artwork to impactful web graphics and stand-out print, express your creative vision with tools that empower you to deliver pro results you’ll be proud of.
Next-level trace results
Enjoy exceptional bitmap-to-vector trace results, thanks to the impressive new AI-powered PowerTRACE™. Benefit from advanced image-optimization options that help improve the quality of a bitmap as you trace it.
Use CorelDRAW’s powerful vector illustration tools to turn basic lines and shapes into complex works of art. Create curves with many versatile shaping and drawing tools. Add creative effects to your vector artwork with effect tools like Contour, Envelope, Blend, Mesh Fill, and more.
Retouch and enhance your photos with Corel PHOTO-PAINT’s powerful layer-based photo editing tools. Adjust color and tone, remove imperfections, correct perspective and more. Use AfterShot 3 HDR to create stunning High Dynamic Range photos from your RAW images.
Color, fills and transparencies
Easily apply color to fills and outlines using color swatches, or generate colors based on color harmonies. Change the transparency of an object and fill objects with patterns, gradients, mesh fills, and more.
Edit bitmaps and vectors knowing you won’t harm the original image or object. Enjoy many non-destructive features such as the Block Shadow tool, Symmetry Drawing mode, the Impact tool, Add Perspective, and Non-Destructive Effects in CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT.
Extensive file compatibility
Compatible with over 100 graphics, publishing and image file formats, easily import and export a variety of project assets based on client-provided files or needs.
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
- OpenCL 1.2 capable video card (recommended)
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7.2
Performance and Stability
- Regular text objects now show in the Objects docker after dimension lines with text are added, with the Dynamic Dimensioning option enabled.
- Color Management: Enabling the Preserve pure black option no longer causes black object areas to appear transparent.
- Changing the font of text on a perspective plane no longer causes CorelDRAW to stop responding.
- Tab controls for paragraph text are now displayed properly on the rulers and function as expected.
- Dragging a color swatch or an object over a page tab will no longer instantaneously change the page.
- Fountain fills in objects drawn in perspective are now displayed as expected.
- Disabling the Antialias bitmaps in enhanced view option now works as expected with black-and-white bitmaps.
- Application stability has been improved by addressing issues captured in crash reports generated by Windows.
- Improved display performance of monochrome bitmaps
New Zoom Options
The Display options page (Tools > Options > CorelDRAW) features new options to help you navigate your documents with ease.
- You can set custom increments for zooming with the mouse wheel by using the Zoom rate and Alternate Zoom rate controls.
- To activate the Alternate Zoom rate, hold down Shift + Ctrl while you are zooming with the mouse wheel. By default, Alternate Zoom is faster, but you can now customize it to be at a slower speed.
- If you want to hide the preview while zooming and panning, disable the Show preview when zooming and panning check box. When the preview is hidden, the areas you are navigating to will be rendered only after the interaction is complete. This experience is more like the experience in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020, with the improved performance of version 2021.