DiskInternals MSSQL Recovery v4.0.41 (KeyGen)
- Category Desktop
DiskInternals MSSQL Recovery was developed by the best programmers in the industry to satisfy all customer desires during SQL database recovery. The program works with MSSQL databases created on Windows (NTFS or ReFS) and on Linux (Ext2/3/4).
Benefits of DiskInternals MSSQL Recovery
This SQL database repair tool works like no other because it is unique in its capabilities. Here are its main advantages:
It restores .mdf files.
It has two MSSQL recovery modes:
- “Repair existing database” mode: when database files cannot be opened, MSSQL Recovery works around inaccessible or damaged files and boosts your chances for recovering the rest of the tables.
- “Recover database from disk” mode: deleted databases can be restored with MSSQL Recovery.
- You can preview the restored files before export.
- The trial version is completely free and lets you use all functions of the paid version, except export.
- You can export to MSSQL via ADO/ODBC protocols.
- It supports SQL Server 2008-2019 encrypted databases.
- It supports all national and Unicode character tables.
- It supports databases created with:
MS SQL Server 2019 (x86, x64, Express)
MS SQL Server 2017 (x86, x64, Express)
MS SQL Server 2016 (x86, x64, Express)
MS SQL Server 2014 (x86, x64, Express)
MS SQL Server 2012 (x86, x64, Express)
MS SQL Server 2008 (x86, x64, Express)
MS SQL Server 2005 (x86, x64, Express)
MS SQL Server 2000 (x86, x64)
- It supports page compression and row compression.
- MSSQL Recovery support file system as ReFS, UFS, exFAT, NTFS, FAT, HFS, Ext2/3/4, RomFS(reader), ReiserFS, XFS, Reiser4.
- DEVELOPER: DiskInternals
- OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2008, Windows 10, Windows 2012
- LANGUAGE: Multilingual
- Available languages: English, Italian, Polish, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, German
- License Model: Purchase
Download DiskInternals MSSQL Recovery v4.0.41 (KeyGen) for android
0 CommentSend comment