FxSound Pro enhances and enhances the sound quality of music, videos, games and other applications. You can simply turn on The Software and enjoy HD sound quality. The Soft is actually a functional plugin with which you can listen to all your music and sounds with the highest quality and power and enjoy them.
Tired of shitty audio you can barely hear? The new FxSound boosts sound quality, volume, clarity and bass on your PC. FxSound gives you amazing sound with just a download. Once you try FxSound, you’ll know if it’s for you. Most people don’t know what they’re missing in their sound until they try better audio software/hardware. It’s hard to convey without actually experiencing it for yourself.
- Perfect sound on any hardware
- Computer speakers and cheap headphones suck…
- And a good setup is overpriced and complicated.
- FxSound gives you amazing sound with just a download.
Amazing sound for everything you listen to:
FxSound corrects the limitations of your audio devices and files.
Get lost in your world. Never miss a footstep, ping, or voice line again.
TV and Movies
Never strain to hear dialog or get your ears blown out by the sound effects or score again. FxSound smooths and improves your favorite shows and movies.
FxSound Pro boosts your clarity to save your sanity. Rewind less, get paid more.
And more for those who want it…
Here’s the thing… No two ears are the same. Not all hardware is made equal. Our new 20-band equalizer balances your sound to your needs.
Make audio and visual one blended experience. Our visualization lets you feel your music in a new way.
If you like a lot of bass, we’ve got you covered. But we can’t take responsibility from any noise complaints from your neighbors 😉
Switch between listening to music, gaming, and streaming video in an instant with specially designed presets for every possible sound situation.
- Volume balance reenabled in Windows
- Updated driver for Windows 11 compatibility
- Loosened subscription license checks (you’ll now need to login every 30 days)
- Fixed bug where FxSound was incorrectly opening in expanded state
- Fixed bug where Clarity values were not being properly reset when changing presets
- Fixed bug where FxSound window was moving to the left when the Visualizer opened