Helium Music Manager v15.1 Build 17827 (Premium)
Helium Music Manager is a music manager that can rip, tag, play, browse, search, rename, burn and synchronize your music with a portable player. You can take control of your music collection. Stop spending time looking for files on your computer or hunting through CDs, vinyl records and tapes – instead, simply enjoy and explore your music! Helium Music Manager can replace your ripper, player, tag editor and other audio related software.
Helium Music Manager is a music tagger, renamer, cataloguer, browser, playlist manager and report creator. It can catalogue, edit and play the most common music formats (MP3, Ogg, WMA, iTunes M4A, FLAC, APE and MPC) as well as standard Audio CDs. Catalogue your entire music music collection with just a few clicks, regardless which media the music is stored on. Use the new built in Music Information Browser to navigate through your music collection in an intuitive manner by means of a Web style user interface.
Helium makes it easy to find your favorite music by searching for criteria such as Artist, Title, Genre, Rating etc. Avoid manual typing by downloading artist and title information from various sources on the Internet (CDDB, Amazon.com, AllMusic, Discogs to mention a few). Helium supports downloading of album pictures, artist pictures, track information, artist relations, biographies, discographies and lyrics.
Supports your iPod or Zen. Synchronize and play music from your iPod, Creative Zen, mobile phone or other portable device. Helium Music Manager supports a wide variety of players.
Explore your music your way. Browse and play your music depending on the situation. Be the DJ – take your entire collection on your laptop to your friends party. Impress your family – bring Helium Music Manager to your Full-HD television and redefine music entertainment!
Download covers for your albums. Easily find your albums by browsing their album art. Helium Music Manager has built-in facilities to quickly find and download album art.
- Import Supports mp3, mp4, flac, ogg, wma and more as well as audio CDs, vinyl and tapes.
For user with large collections we offer support for Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL for improved performance.
- Tag Add or correct missing or incorrect meta-data using the many tools available for tagging your files.
Remove, switch, add or copy tag contents between files and fields using batch operations.
- Manage Download album pictures, analyze quality and repair broken mp3 files.
Automatically rename files and create custom folder structures, convert files to different formats.
- Explore Many different ways of browsing your music. Album and artist pictures as well as detailed listings.
Easily filter your content, search for your favourites and create playlists.
- Play music, scrobble to Last.fm, stream through Shoutcast. Show your friends what you are playing on Windows Live Messenger.
Display visual effects and enjoy automatic playback with built-in features.
Synchronize to your iPod, Creative Zen or other portable music device, cell phone or netbook.
Burn Audio or Data CDs, export playlists and create reports for printing.
Major news in Helium 15
- Possibility to open Playlists in new windows which floats on top of the application. Opened Playlists will remain visible during view changes and allows drag and drop from other views to queue up tracks as well as drag and drop between playlists.
- Reorganized main and context menus for a more optimized workflow. Menus are now much more logical in their order and what names that are being used on menu items.
- Active track view (available from the visualizations menu), a new “fullscreen” view that shows rotating (optional) album and artist art with controllable speed plus lyrics for the track currently playing
- Changed MariaDB/MySql database providers for better performance and stability.
- Multiple improvements to the CD Ripper.
- The Biography tab for the playing track contains artist and album image, linked artist information and editing shortcuts.
- Rewritten Helium Remote and Streamer apps with multiple improvements.
- Big improvements to the Optimize library feature:
- Possibility to select which database optimization steps to be performed. This can greatly speed up the optimization on large databases, if you only wish to run certain optimizations.
- A new optimization step that will remove all unused artists in the database. Unused artists can be left in the database either if they have previously been in the database but has been removed, or if an incorrectly names artist have been renamed (the old incorrectly named artist may still be there in that case). Some of these problems have only arised for users who have used Helium for a long period of time, through many different releases.
- For long-time users of Helium, running a full library optimization can now greatly improve the stability and speed of the program since unused data can be removed while the actual database files are also optimized for best performance.