Easily manage your 100K photos. We live in the day in which pictures are a common thing, especially with all phones being equipped with pretty powerful cameras. As such, your computer can end up the storage place of your picture collections, but it can be a hassle to manually handle it. In this regard, ImageRanger Pro comes as an advanced picture finding and organizing tool.
ImageRanger Pro will index photos on your PC or storage drives so you can:
- Quickly load thousands of images
- Find portraits, faces
- Sort and filter
- Find duplicates and remove copies
- Organize in folders by year, location
- Crop, resize very quickly
- Manually sort collections from multiple folders
- Sort out your images from other illustrations, clip arts
- Find low quality images and improve image contrast
- Perform general photo managment tasks
- Print hundreds of photos
NAS and USB drives support
ImageRanger Pro can index data on your NAS and storage drives. This way, important photos can be easily found within your collections.
Built-in Face Recognition
Tagging friends and family members on your photos once to help the automatic face-recognition to find them again later.
Sorting and filtering is easy
You can sort and filter images in many ways. Create manually sorted slide shows, filter by content, faces, ratings, etc.
ImageRanger only needs to traverse your photo collection once, and you’re free to search, sort and filter images anytime.
NAS and USB drives support
ImageRanger index can be recorded directly in remote folders. This way you can quickly search and sort your photos on any other machine, using a previously built index.
Exclude or include only folders you need while browsing images. Alternatively, ImageRanger can read your entire storage drive.
Save and load previously found image collections to make sure you quickly restore important slideshows with manual ordering.
ImageRanger detects faces even in big portraits and group photos, letting you tag faces and quickly find images with specific people.
ImageRanger shows you the number of duplicated images and lets you remove redundant content.
Arrange into folders
Option to import all your photos into a new folder structure, organized by capture time and location.
With built-in GPS locations, your images are sorted by captured city automatically. You can find all photos 5 meters away from any point on earth.
- Video files support.
- Instant sorting of files by type and file size.
- Manually tagged faces are now specially highlighted.
- Using file name filter it is now possible to search for a folder names.
- New central index location setting allows you to set where the index files are written.
- New face detection algorithms. New tools for manual face marking and tagging.
- New batch operation and tool to clear face recognition data written to images.
- New tools to set capture time and location, updated batch functions, automatic support for Windows face tag format and more.
- Indexing process is now fully configurable. You can skip indexing or run it automatically anytime.
- New search filter allows you to find photos with multiple selected persons.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
- New design of the face recognition interface makes it very easy to use.
- New face recognition engine!
- It is now possible to hide/show certain metadata fields.
- Moving panels to the second monitor is now not a problem with new configuration setting (Enable movable panels).
- New support for face tags according to Metadata Working Group (MWG). ImageRanger can now automatically import tagged people from Picasa and similar software.
- Non destructive editing can be enabled for all files.
- File names can be shown in the thumbnail view.