Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10 latest graphics driver release supports Intel’s® newest 8th Generation Core Processors, introducing Intel® UHD Graphics, with the ability to immerse you in leading-edge 4K UHD entertainment from your laptop for up to 10 hours. Along with several security fixes, this driver also optimizes system idle state to reduce power consumption.
Relive the Terran vs. Protoss vs. Zerg battles of old, in StarCraft Remastered enjoyed in up to stunning 4K UHD. Obliterate enemies in Quake Champions (Early Access), or embark on an adventure at release of the latest games, Life is Strange: Before the Storm*, Batman: The Enemy Within – The Telltale Series, Crossout, The Long Dark, and Slime Rancher on processors with Intel® HD Graphics 620 or better.
Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10 for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations. Install the Intel Graphics Driver Update Utility, which now automatically checks for drivers on a regular basis and can provide notifications when new drivers are available.
- Microsoft Windows® 10-64 – October 2018 Updated
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – May 2019 Update
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – November 2019 Update
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – May 2020 Update
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – October 2020 Update
This document provides information about Intel’s Graphics Driver for:
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® UHD Graphics 620.
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, related Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors, and Intel® Xeon® processors, with Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 640, 650 and Intel® HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, Intel Core™ M, and related Pentium® processors, with Intel® Iris™ Graphics 540, Intel® Iris™ Graphics 550, Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 580, and Intel® HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530.
- Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel® HD Graphics P530
- Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 500, 505
- Installing this Intel generic graphics driver will overwrite your computer manufacturer (OEM) customized driver. OEM drivers are handpicked and include customized features and solutions to platform-specific issues.
- The generic Intel driver provides users the latest and greatest feature enhancements and bug fixes that OEMs may not have customized yet to address platform-specific needs. Users can check for matching OEM versions at OEM websites.