Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool is a very powerful software that allows you to remove viruses, trojans, malware, spyware and adware, all kinds of rootkits and other malware. Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool is used to temporarily remove viruses and has no defense tools. For 99.9% security of the system, you need to install security software such as Kaspersky Internet security. This software does not need to be activated and continues to work without using the Internet.
The Soft application was designed to be another virus scanner and detection software from Kaspersky. The product will scan the specified locations for any virus threats and remove them or send to Quarantine folder. Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool – software developed by Kaspersky Labs to provide additional security against malicious programs. Kaspersky AVP Tool finds and cures: viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware and adware, all types of rootkits and similar malicious programs.
• Excellent detection of malicious programs and strong ability to remove.
• Simple and intuitive interface.
• Can be installed on an infected system (in safe mode).
• Comprehensive testing and treatment: the search for malware signature detection and heuristic analyzer.
• Collect system information and interactive scripting.
• Automatic and manual removal of various types of malicious programs.
Kaspersky AVP Tool is designed to quickly find and isolate files, but can not be used as a permanent means of virus protection. To ensure the security of your computer must have to have another “normal” anti-virus with the means of protection in real time.
Last but not least, Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool allows users to choose the action they want to take when a threat is detected, so experts can attempt to manually process the issue.
Overall, in case viruses and other infections have reached one;s computer, Kaspersky’s tool can come to the rescue. But one should note that keeping a computer clean comes down to installing a full version of an antivirus solution, with real-time protection and periodic updates.
- We have fixed several application issues.
- You can now disable Kaspersky Security Network (KSN).
- Added the parameter for low CPU/IO priority scan.