MAGIX VEGAS Pro is a powerful software that gradually makes the videos as good as possible. A tool that makes the user interface attractive and supports the first common formats in various multimedia fields; One thing we know about Sony is that in most cases it uses the latest technology in its products and this product is no exception to this rule. The use of the highest quality in the sounds and images output, which is the ultimate pleasure to see the view is one of the most important features that can be seen in MAGIX Vegas. Effects of effects are included in this tool so that professional users can easily make their work more attractive by putting images and the same effects together. Sony’s MAGIX Vegas supports a variety of inputs, such as digital cameras, which have become very, very popular.
MAGIX VEGAS Pro Full Version leverages the power of Artificial Intelligence to bring your video production two steps ahead. It offers an extremely flexible user interface, comprehensive media management, advanced audio editing and mastering with the included SOUND FORGE Pro, plus industry-leading hardware acceleration. Time to supercharge your creative flow!
The fastest route to professional video production
Stop struggling, start creating! Embrace the most efficient, flexible and fastest cutting environment on the market. MAGIX VEGAS Pro Full Version covers your needs so you can focus on your production and creativity instead of the technical aspects of editing.
AI – artificial intelligence
Utilize AI-assisted editing to accomplish demanding tasks efficiently. For instance, use tools like “VEGAS Style Transfer” to apply the style of famous artists, such as Picasso and van Gogh, to your edits.
Industry-leading GPU hardware acceleration
Harness the power of GPU acceleration and enjoy maximum stability, fast rendering, and smooth playback. VEGAS Pro 18 automatically configures the optimal settings to get the most out of your GPU.
Advanced color grading in HDR
VEGAS Pro makes sophisticated color grading intuitive and flexible. Thanks to the unique user-adjustable skin tone line for the Vectorscope and a powerful camera-like logarithmic exposure tool in the Color Grading panel, you have full control and accuracy – even in HDR.
Media management with VEGAS Prepare
Create a custom library of all your media files and access them directly in VEGAS Pro. Changes made to collections in VEGAS Prepare are reflected in VEGAS Pro and vice versa.
VEGAS Pro 19 Highlights:
- Industry-leading hardware acceleration
- AI-driven tools
- Sophisticated color grading options
- Industry-leading HDR support
- Powerful plug-in management
- Powerful audio editing & mastering with SOUND FORGE Pro 14
- Video noise reduction tool
- Flicker filter
- Processor: 6th Generation Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 2.5 Ghz and 4 Core minimum. For 4K, 7th Generation Intel Core i7 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 3.0 Ghz and 8 Core minimum.
- RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
New Features for this update:
• VEGAS Hub
• HEVC 10-bit 4:2:2 decoding with supported hardware
• Disk usage field in the Render Progress dialog
• Scale & Location tracking mode no longer missing from Bezier Mask tracking
• YouTube and Vimeo uploads now work
• Bezier masks with 32 or more curve points will no longer crash when rotating the mask
• Now will disable the “Hardware Decoder to use” field in preferences if no hardware decoder can be used
• Resetting color grading after a Camera LUT has been apply no longer crashes.
• Fixed crashes that could occur when adjusting the HLS and Input/Output slider in the Color Grading panel
• Issues with recent Windows Update and AC3 decoding have been resolved
• Minimizing VEGAS while doing a batch render will properly keep the Render Progress dialog minimized as well
• Driver update utility now sees Xe Max GPUs
• Video Stabilization no longer crashes after applying a preset
• Fixed scenario where Render As dialog is not visible when launched