MemTest86 Pro v9.3 Build 1000 Multilingual ISO
MemTest86 Pro is one of the top memory testing software that can be used for x86 systems. It is possible to install this program via flash memory or CD on the system. This program tests a computer’s RAM using a set of comprehensive algorithms and test patterns. RAM failures can cause problems such as data corruption, crashes, and strange behaviors on the computer. RAM crashes are one of the most frustrating computer problems, as their symptoms are often accidental and difficult to detect.
MemTest86 Pro is the original, free, stand alone memory testing software for x86 and ARM computers. MemTest86 boots from a USB flash drive and tests the RAM in your computer for faults using a series of comprehensive algorithms and test patterns.
The standard for memory diagnostics
- Boots from a USB flash drive to test the RAM in your computer for faults.
- Utilizing algorithms that have been in development for over 20 years.
Unreliable RAM can cause a multitude of problems. Corrupted data, crashes and unexplained behaviour.
Bad RAM is one of the most frustrating computer problems to have as symptoms are often random and hard to pin down. MemTest86 can help diagnose faulty RAM (or rule it out as a cause of system instability). As such it is often used by system builders, PC repair stores, overlockers & PC manufacturers.
PassMark MemTest86 supports all current technologies:
- 13 different RAM testing algorithms – including row hammer fault detection*
- All RAM types supported (DDR2, DDR3, DDR4, SODIMM, XMP, ECC)
- Self-booting off USB or Network (PXE)* boot, without needing DOS, Linux nor Windows
- Optimized for UEFI-based x86/ARM systems
- Native 64-bit code (since version 5)
- ECC error detection & injection*
- Secure Boot verified – Code signed by Microsoft
- Graphical interface with mouse input
- Save logs and create customizable HTML reports
- Full test automation via configuration file
- Support for memory blacklisting in Windows (badmemorylist) and Linux (BADRAM)
- Multi-language support (Chinese, German, Russian, Spanish & more)NOTE: This version is FULL version (NOT demo + retail files), which includes Memtest86 v9.3.1000 for UEFI and Memtest86 v4.3.7 for BIOS, and you don’t need to replace files, just write to USB flash drive or ISO.
- Support custom test definitions specified by a configuration file. A custom test definition consists of an existing test algorithm, specific test pattern, cache settings, and number of iterations. Custom test definitions are enabled by specifying the TESTCFGFILE parameter (Pro Edition only)
- Fixed incorrectly formatted XML Status/TestResult files sent to PXE/TFTP server (Site Edition only)
- Fixed incorrect reporting of error endianess for 128-bit test
- Fixed bug in displaying/logging ECC error channel/slot number
- Fixed report/log files not being saved correctly for non-standard USB flash drive installs
- Improved responsiveness of pattern string updated on screen
- Display row hammer warning, if applicable, in test completion popup message
- Fixed ECC error reporting on AMD Ryzen chipsets to include channel/slot information
- Fixed ECC error reporting on AMD Ryzen chipsets with 8 memory channels
- Improved robustness of ECC error reporting for Intel Atom C2000 chipsets
- Fixed retrieval of DDR4 SPD bytes on Intel Alder Lake chipsets
- Added support for parsing DDR3 Module Manufacturer’s Specific Data
- Updated blacklist with additional Surface Pro models with display issues