Dragon Professional Individual v15.60.200.016 (Full Version)
Put your voice to work to create reports, emails, forms and more with the all-new Nuance Dragon Professional Individual, v15. With an all-new, next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, dictate and transcribe faster and more accurately than ever before, and spend less time on documentation and more time on activities that boost the bottom line.
Let Nuance Dragon Professional work for you
As a business professional, you face heavy documentation demands each day. See how Dragon Professional Individual can help you get documents done faster and more accurately, both in and out of the office, so you can focus on revenue-generating tasks.
Fast and accurate documentation
With a next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, Dragon adapts to your voice or environmental variations — even while you’re dictating. Create documents and reports quickly and accurately, and zip through computer tasks in record time
— all by voice.
- Dragon learns the words and phrases you use the most to minimize corrections
- Optimizes accuracy for speakers with accents or in slightly noisy environments such as an office cubicle
- Smart Format Rules automatically adapt to how you want abbreviations, dates, phone numbers and more to appear
- Apply formatting by voice, such as bold or underline
- Work within popular business applications
Get documentation done anytime, anywhere
Keep up with documentation even on the road or out in the field. Dragon works with popular form factors such as portable touchscreen PCs. And it syncs with Dragon Anywhere, the separate, cloud-based mobile dictation solution, letting you create and edit documents of any length by voice directly on your iOS or Android device for seamless productivity no matter where your job takes you.
- Speak as long as you want to complete documents of any length — from a business report to an entire book
- Easily create form-based templates and fill out reports, such as client in-take forms — all in the moment
- Import and export to and from popular cloud-based document-sharing tools like Dropbox® and note-taking apps like Evernote®
- Sync with Dragon Professional Individual and work started on the road can be completed back at the desktop for seamless document workflows
Work more efficiently with powerful customizations
Imagine saying “Insert Signature” and Dragon fills in your contact details or dictating industry-specific terminology and Dragon types every word correctly—every time. With advanced personalization features, like the ability to create custom commands and custom words, Dragon Professional Individual allows you to tailor it to the way you work for big productivity gains.
- Import and export custom word lists for acronyms or other unique business-specific terminology
- Create custom voice commands for inserting frequently-used text and graphics
- Create time-saving macros to automate multi-step workflows or business processes via simple voice commands
Dictate anywhere, transcribe back at your desktop
Don’t fall behind on reports and other documentation due to business travel. Dictate into a digital voice recorder and Dragon will automatically transcribe the recordings when you connect to your desktop. You can also transcribe another single speaker’s voice from pre-recorded audio files or from podcasts. Streamlined setup makes transcription faster and easier than ever.
- Complete transcription quickly and accurately with no voice training required even for third-party speakers
- Transcribe from .mp3 aif, .aiff, .wav, .mp4, .m4a, .m4v.
- Get a head start as you review or correct your transcription results with automatic application of basic punctuation that are not dictated
- Save time and eliminate reliance on costly transcription services
The Help content on Accuracy Tuning has been improved to better explain the importance and benefits of performing Accuracy Tuning.
Optional Google Analytics usage data collection
Previously, Dragon’s optional Data Collection feature sent transcripts and audio data from your Dragon user profiles to Nuance through a scheduled task. In this release, audio data collection has been discontinued, and usage data is collected using Google Analytics.
Enabling the User Experience Collection feature collects Google Analytics metrics on how you use Dragon. Our researchers analyze the anonymized data to prioritize features and improve the performance and usability of future Dragon releases. This also leads to improved technical support and online help. No personal information is ever collected, and you can stop participating at any time.
If enabled, metrics are collected continually. As a result, the option to configure the scheduled task for Data Collection has been removed from the Administrative Settings>Scheduled Tasks tab.
You can opt in or out of User Experience Collection when you create your user profile, or at any time later on the Options dialog box—Data page. You can also enable User Experience Collection for all user profiles in the Administrative Settings dialog box—Scheduled Tasks tab.
Uninstalling Dragon no longer includes option to uninstall user profiles. When you uninstall Dragon, the uninstallation process no longer prompts you with the option to uninstall your user profiles automatically. Your user profiles now remain on your computer after uninstalling Dragon unless you remove them manually.
System optimizations have been made to improve Dragon’s security and resiliency.
User profile enhancements
New user profile locations
The following issues have been resolved in version 15.6.
Microsoft Outlook issues
Dragon no longer terminates unexpectedly when both the STP software add-in and Outlook add-in are active.
The default hot key to transfer text from the Dictation Box to an application has changed. Previously, the default value was CTRL-Shift-T. In this release, the value is now Alt-T.
The Help has been updated to reflect this change.
Nuance Dragon Professional now launches applications successfully when you use custom desktop shortcuts.
- DEVELOPER: Nuance
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- LANGUAGE: English
- License Model: Purchase
- Price: £ 349.99 (Free in Dlpure)
4 GB for all operating systems.
- Minimum: 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor.
Free hard disk space:
- 4GB if DVD installation, or
- 12GB if downloading installation files
- Internet Explorer 11 or the current version of Chrome or Edge for online Help and for installation if installing from the Web
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5.2 or later
- Generally, the .NET Framework is pre-installed on Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 computers. If you do not have it installed, you are prompted to install it during Dragon’s installation.
- Nuance does not provide the .NET Framework with your installation; you must download the installation file from microsoft.com.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Runtime (full build only)
- If you do not have it installed, you are prompted to install it during Dragon’s installation.
- A DVD-ROM drive if installing from disk
- An audio input device capable of 16-bit recording for dictation