Q-Dir v9.98 (Multilingual – Full Version)
Q-Dir (the Quad Explorer) makes your files and folder easy to manage, as an installed or portable Windows program. Fast and easy access to your hard disks, network folders, USB-Stiks, floppy disks and other storage devices. Q-Dir i a good file manager with an amazing Quadro-View technique. You don’t have to renounce the usual, Drag and Drop, all Views, and other functions of your system.
Q-Dir does not have to be installed and can be executed easily from the desktop. It´s a small famous utility for Windows PC-s and also an USB-stick friend :).
- Favorites: – Quick access to most often used folders.
- Drag&Drop: – Move files by dragging in Q-views, and other programs such as MS Explorer.
- Clipboard: – Copy/ Paste between the Q-Dir directory views, and other programs such as MS Explorer.
- Folder-Type: – ZIP-, FTP-,cabinet-,network-, system – folders, shortcuts …
- Views: – Large icons, tiles, list, detail, thumbnail (Vista: extra large symbols) .
- Export: – to XLS, CSV, TXT, HTML.
- Popup Menus: – Desktop, My Computer.
- Screen magnifier: – anything on the screen can be enlarged.
- Color Filter: – Different colors for different item types (e.g. *.log;*.txt).
- Highlight-Filter: – Effective way for fast items highlighting.
- File-Filter: – Allows for quick and easy filtering of the items.
- Columns: – All columns support, and save function .
- Quick-Link´s: – For fast folder access.
- Folder-Select: – Fast & flexible folder selection address-bar/ desktop menu/ my-computer menu/…
- Multi-INI: – Several INI files for Q-Dir.
- Tree-View: – Simple and quadruple.
- Preview: – Allows a quick preview.
- DEVELOPER: Softwareok
- OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2008, Windows 10, Windows 2012
- LANGUAGE: Multilingual
- Available languages: English, Italian, Polish, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, German
- License Model: Purchase
New in version 9.97 // 2 November 2021
• Corrections in the File Explorer view and the print function
• General improvements in the Quad-Explore Q-Dir
• Update the language files