R-Studio is software for recovering lost data. R-Studio software using the latest methods and data recovery technology is a powerful tool for data recovery, which is the ability to recover data from Windows and Linux partitions and some other operating systems. R-Studio software also has the ability to restore formatted, deleted or damaged information on local area networks.
R-Studio is a family of powerful and cost-effective undelete and data recovery software for experienced data recovery professionals. Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, R-STUDIO is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions.
Using this program you can recover files that have been mistakenly deleted and lost by virus. Using a simple interface, the software makes it possible for any user to access any level of computer information from their environment. The software homepage consists of two parts, one for viewing the drive list and the other for viewing detailed information about them and their content.
R-Studio also uses raw file recovery (scan for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
R-Studio functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
The R-Studio data recovery software was originally developed for use by data recovery experts, system administrators, IT professionals, and advanced and experienced computer users. Some of R-Studio’s features were even designed exclusively for computer forensic experts, and most R-Studio users don’t need every single feature of the software.
In addition to being a full-featured data recovery utility, R-Studio also includes:
An advanced RAID reconstruction module
A feature-rich text/hexadecimal editor
An entire advanced disk copying/imaging module in one single piece of software, which makes R-Studio your ideal complete solution for creating a data recovery workstation.
R-Studio utilities recover files:
Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied;
Removed by virus attack or power failure;
After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system;
When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged. In this case, The Soft utilities can scan the hard disk trying to find previously existed partitions and recover files from found partitions.
From hard disk with bad sectors. The Soft Data Recovery Software can first copy the entire disk or its part into an image file and then process such image file. This is especially useful when new bad sectors are constantly appearing on the hard disk, and remaining information must be immediately saved.
R-Studio Program Tips:
– Network version This program is the most complete version. A comparison of the features of the versions can be seen here .
– The software comes in two versions, 32 bit and 64 bit, both of which are the same file and both versions are installed.
+ Support for the VMDK virtual disk format (open: all version, creation: Technician).
+ Support for the ReFS 3.7 file system (Windows Server 2022).
* Support for APFS sealed volumes created by macOS Big Sur and later.
* Read/write operations have been greatly accelerated for block RAIDs with small block sizes. E.g., the read speed for a 512b block has been increased from 5MB/sec to 100MB/sec.
* Read operations has been accelerated for block RAIDs by paralleling I/O operations for parent disks. E.g.,the read speed for a 3HD RAID5 has been increased from 100MB/sec to 190MB/sec.
* File system recognition has been improved for scanned APFS file system.
* R-Studio warns the user when an APFS disk is hardware encrypted or its decryption is possible only by using the iCloud account.
– S.M.A.R.T. for Intel NVME devices may have been displayed incorrectly. Fixed.
– R-Studio Agent may have crashed while shutdown. Fixed.
– The rdr image for an APFS container couldn’t be parsed automatically and required refreshing. Fixed.
– R-Studio may have crashed while enumerating files on APFS file systems. Fixed.
– Metadata FS snapshot for a recognized APFS file system could not be saved. Fixed.
– An empty string appeared in the Drive type field in the Properties tab for an APFS volume. Fixed. R-Studio shows the “APFS Volume” string now.
– The mount driver may have loaded incorrectly under Windows XP/2003. Fixed.
– An image could not be created for a drive on a remote computer connected using R-Studio Agent. Fixed.