ScreenHunter Pro is an award-winning software for taking photos of different Windows environments with excellent quality and accuracy, which allows you to easily and quickly take pictures of any part of your screen, take the desired image. Print the captured images, and also edit them for yourself in the software using its powerful photo editor, add custom texts to the captured images, and you can use the ScreenHunter Pro software from your desired web pages completely. Take a great screenshot.
ScreenHunter Pro is an award-winning solution to all-in-one image capture, print, edit and video recording. It’s the total capture solution to save you time and boost productivity. Also with auto-scroll web pages, auto-capture, webcam and video screen capture. It captures what you see as an image even whilst recording. It has an easy-to-use interface. All the features are visible in 4 easy-to-use tabs, so everyone from beginners to professionals can use ScreenHunter 7. The process is simple, the options are easy to manage, and the results are flawless. Powerful and intelligent, ScreenHunter has proven to be an incomparable helper of your business.
The software supports full screen capture up to 6K for multiple monitors and records 4K videos for a single monitor. Supports frame rate up to 100 fps.
Using DirectX lets ScreenHunter 7 produce professional quality videos. It is a perfect tool for recording movies and courses online.
Moreover, ScreenHunter 7 captures and records windows covered by another window or even minimized windows. Optimal for automatic or scheduled captures and recording.
Furthermore, you can show your webcam anywhere at any given time, so you can integrate it into your recording the way you want.
ScreenHunter Pro 7 is the most advanced version with all the necessary tools included for your screen capture needs. It’s the total capture solution to save you time and boost productivity. With this tool, you can capture screen to image or PDF files, immediately see the benefits of numerous time-saving features and deliver the highest quality screenshots. As well, it offers easy-to-use user interface and maximum flexibility for a more interactive capture experience.
• Rectangular area
• Adjustable rectangle
• Object / Window
• Active Window
• Fixed area (user defined)
• Specific window (lock-in window)
• Full screen
• DOS program
• DirectX / Screen saver
• Movie / video
• Round area (Ellipse)
• Round Rectangular area
• Web capture
• Scanning images
• Mouse pointer
• Multiple monitors
• Transparent window
• AutoText (date/time stamps, note)
• Delayed capture
• Timed auto-capture
• Scheduled auto-capture
• Recurring capture
Viewing and Editing Features
• Image editing, adding text & annotation
• Advanced image processing
• High-quality zooming, resizing & cropping
• Viewing 100 images & conversion
• Drag & drop images from desktop
• Automatic naming and saving to files
• Saving in the smallest file size
• Optimized JPEG, GIF and PNG
• High quality and transparent GIF
• Saving to TIFF
• Screen Color Picker
• System tray
• Flexible hotkey
• Multiple hotkey
• Direct printing
• Wysiwyg printing
• Developer support
- Improved buttons and icons on dialog boxes on 4K monitors
- Improved Image Editor to show short filename with a modified flag on top and highlight image when dropped in twice
- Fixed a bug when Start recording hotkey is pressed an extra screenshot is taken
- New multiple hotkeys for image capture – you can setup different hotkeys for different kind of screen captures
- Added the active window screen capture with cursor
- Fixed a profiling bug that the xml file cannot be read
- Improved automatic filenaming with new spacing options
- Intuitive tooltips and button faces