TeamViewer is a simple and fast solution for remote control, desktop sharing and file transfer that works behind any firewall and NAT proxy. To connect to another computer just run TeamViewer on both machines without the need of an installation procedure. With the first start automatic partner IDs are generated on both computers. Enter your partner’s ID into TeamViewer and the connection is established immediately.
Also with TeamViewer:
With many thousand users worldwide TeamViewer is a standard tool to give support and assistance to people in remote locations. The software can also be used for presentations, where you can show your own desktop to a partner. TeamViewer also is VNC compatible and offers secure, encrypted data transfer with maximum security.
TeamViewer establishes connections to any PC all around the world within just a few seconds. You can remote control your partner’s PC as if you were sitting in right front of it. TeamViewer is completely free for private use.
- One solution for everything. While most competitors offer different packages for remote support, remote administration, training and sales (and also charge for them…) The application is the one-stop solution for everything you need: includes all modules in one simple and very affordable package.
- Remote administration of unattended servers. This Software can also be used to control unattended computers and servers. Installation as a system service even allows remote reboot and reconnect.
- File transfer. TeamViewer comes with integrated file transfer that allows you to copy files and folders from and to a remote partner – which also works behind firewalls
- Highest security standard. TeamViewer is a very secure solution. All versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and RC4 session encoding, the same security standard used by https/SSL.
- No installation required. To install TeamViewer no admin rights are required. Just run the software and off you go…
- High performance with international router network. Optimized for connections over LANs AND the Internet, TeamViewer features automatic bandwidth-based quality selection for optimized use on any connection.
This Software uses an extended international server network with server locations in many countries all over the world, so no matter where you are located we will make sure that a high-security, high-performance router near your home destination will ensure great performance.
- Remote support without installation. With This Software you can remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect – even through tight firewalls.
- Remote presentation of products, solutions and services. The second TeamViewer mode allows you to present your desktop to a partner. Show your demos, products and presentations over the Internet within seconds – live from your screen.
- Works behind firewalls. The major difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses. If you use This Soft you don’t have to worry about firewalls: This Soft will find a route to your partner.
- Flexible use for a variety of applications. TeamViewer lets you connect to your partners in many different ways: You can either view or control your partner’s desktop in order to do online-support; You can transmit your screen to your partners for presentation purposes – You may even change directions during a session for high fidelity teamwork!
- Fixed a bug in screen sharing that caused users to see screen flickering from a Windows presenter (applicable for >= Windows 10 2004 versions)
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when the session limit was exceeded
- Fixed a bug in the Outlook Add-in where scheduled meetings would show placeholder text in the invite
- Fixed a bug in the Outlook Add-in that caused invitations to have invalid join links
- Fixed a bug in scheduled meetings that caused invites to generate an invalid ID
- Fixed a bug upon entering a meeting that caused some participants to be able to take over and share their screen even though someone else was screen-sharing