Turbo Studio is a software for making portable or portable versions of software, which is easily able to convert the user’s desired software into a portable version and provide it to the user with the features it has in a completely correct and complete form. Put. Turbo Virtual Application Studio In addition to helping you build portable versions of software, it also has many applications such as Opera, Winamp, Google Talk, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, 7-Zip, Adobe Reader, iTunes, etc. in the form of a portable version so that the user can download and use them with just a few simple clicks.
Turbo Studio (formerly known as Spoon Studio) – with this app you can combine files needed to make an app run into a package that is ready for use without deployment. The application allows you to create a virtual container and run programs in a virtual environment without the installation and make changes in registry and system.
Since driver and system updates are constantly developed to reduce the possibilities of errors to occur, applications might need to be rooted to your system and registries so they can keep up the pace. However, with the help of utilities like Spoon Virtual Application Studio you can combine files needed to make an app run into a package that is ready for use without deployment.
Work fast with a customizable wizard
In case you don’t want to spend too much time with configuring files needed for packing content, you can run a wizard with several options available. The wizard enables you to quickly build a virtual application from provided or downloaded media, scan your desktop for applications and choose the one to process, handle third-party apps using a snapshot, as well as manually configuring wizard settings.
Manually set deployment options
Additionally, you can dive directly into the abundance of features the main window gives you access to. A side panel lets you navigate through major areas such as filesystem, registry, settings, components, setup, as well as expiration. Depending on the chosen category, your workspace provides a large variety of dedicated settings.
You are able to insert new files you consider need to be included in the package. What’s more, isolation can be set either to full or merge, with the possibility to also hide components, make them read only or disable synchronization.
Easily include required components
Switching to the registry tab lets you add values and keys or modify existing ones so that the application you want processed does not need to change the host registry. All settings and files can easily be bundled up in a basic MSI setup package that deploys your custom settings, as well as file associations and shortcuts on the target computer.
Furthermore, the application lets you select a runtime environment your product is dependent of, snatching system configurations so it won’t require them on the PC it is deployed. Once finished, a few clicks create the setup package in a custom directory.
A few last words
Taking everything into consideration, we can say that Spoon Virtual Application Studio promises and manages to change the way your applications are deployed. It can be used to eliminate the need for any other third-party requirements or simply migrate whole applications and ongoing projects to a new machine.
This update to Turbo Studio includes the following new features and improvements:
- The Turbo VM is updated to version 21.11.1622
- Support for 64-bit variants of Mozilla Firefox
- Improve process startup performance
- Allow items in editor panel grids to be deleted with the delete key
- Notify when a configuration backup is present after a failed save attempt
- Allow saving the Debugger workspace (open tabs and documents) between Debugger sessions
- Add keyboard shortcuts in Debugger to open session logs (Ctrl+O), close the current tab (Ctrl+F4), and refresh the view (F5)
- Update Debugger log DLL filters to include calls to LdrUnloadDll and NtCreateFile/NtOpenFile for DLL and EXE files
- Allow Debugger Lookup Flags and Compare tool windows to be resized
This update also includes fixes for the following issues:
- Fix xappl file associations
- OpenWith.exe may crash when shell executing files in a container
- Enumeration of Write Copy HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT registry keys can fail
- httpUrlPassthrough setting should disallow access to virtual registry during ShellExecute
- Exit code not returned when waitForChildOnly setting is disabled
- Intermittent git.exe hangs in Visual Studio 2019
- Intermittent hangs during initialization of suspended virtual processes
- Color artifacts visible in Light color scheme
- Error shown when adding a new value to the registry editor panel
- Incorrect default name of Run & Merge configuration files
- Properly environment variables in registry values during Capture or Snapshot
- Debugger log file search queries fail when the search term contains a quote
Debugger tool windows left open when the main window is closed