Unity Pro v2020.2.5f1 (x64) (Cracked) + Addons
Unity software or video games Unity3D design and manufacture a complete set, consisting of a powerful game engine and development environment programming and development. Unity easy to do because most of the games in the graphical environment and low utilization of code, many companies and encourages users to take advantage of it. Support for popular programming languages, using three-dimensional modeling software and intelligent motor outputs physics including characteristics of the Unity Pro software.
Facilities and software features of Professional Unity:
- Visual attractive and user-friendly environment
- Mono powerful software for editing programming languages
- Ability to import the output of three-dimensional design software such as 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, etc.
- There are a variety of Shader, effects and visual effects High Definition
- High-speed rendering operation
- Full simulation and advanced types of terrain, weather, automotive and …
- nVIDIA PhysX engine to simulate physical, speed, friction, impact, etc.
- take advantage of new technologies lighting and shading for moving objects
For running Unity Pro games:
- OS:Windows 7 SP1+
- Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- CPU:SSE2 instruction set support.
- iOS player requires iOS 9.0 or higher.
- Android:OS 4.1 or later; ARMv7 CPU with NEON support or Atom CPU; OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.
- WebGL: Any recent desktop version of Firefox, Chrome, Edge or Safari.
- Universal Windows Platform: Windows 10 and a graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
Server versions of Windows & OS X are not tested.
CPU:SSE2 instruction set support.
GPU:Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
The rest mostly depends on the complexity of your projects.
Additional platform development requirements:
– Android: Android SDK and Java Development Kit (JDK); IL2CPP scripting backend requires Android NDK.
Universal Windows Platform: Windows 10 (64-bit), Visual Studio 2015 with C++ Tools component or later and Windows 10 SDK