Energy Ring is exclusive for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and S10 5G only
Similar Apps for other Devices:
General Edition! for OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro, Galaxy A51, A71, Z Flip – http://bit.ly/era5171
Galaxy S20/Ultra/5G/+ – http://bit.ly/ers20
This App for Galaxy Note 10/5G/+ – http://bit.ly/er_note10
Curved Edition for S8/S9/S10/+ – http://bit.ly/ebc_xda
Curved Edition for Note 8/9 – http://bit.ly/ebc8_xda
Adds a configurable Energy Ring around the camera lens indicating current Battery level. Dive into the various configuration options, not only you can quickly glance and get the battery info but, Energy Ring adds an accent to your phone’s camera lens.
Got a full charge? The Ring will be a 360 degree wrap around the front camera lens.
Battery depleting? So will the arc of Energy Ring.
Out of the box features:
- This App can be configured from a width of 1 pixel to a donut thick ring
- This App puts almost 0% load on CPU, as it wakes up only to reflect any change in battery level
- This App’s direction can be configured as clockwise/bidirectional/anti-clockwise
- This App can hide on fullscreen content (apps, videos, images, games etc)
- This App can be configured to change colors automatically depending on the live battery level
- This App could have a mono color/multiple color segments/gradient (pro)
- You can literally assign any color in the world for your favorite configuration
- This App has a number of cool animations whenever a power source is plugged into your device
All that is cool! But what about Energy Ring consuming Battery?!
This is one of the most exciting question for me to answer. Energy Ring more than anything understands that you need to utilize your battery efficiently (after all, that’s why you installed the App, right? 😉 .) Energy Ring sits on the screen silently putting almost 0% load on CPU, if battery level changes, Android wakes up Energy Ring. Once awake, This App quickly updates itself and goes back to sleep. And to be that extra efficient, the Ring goes on deep sleep when you turn off the screen, meaning it doesn’t even read changes in battery level when the screen is off.
Accessibility Service Requirement:
Android requires Energy Ring to run as an Accessibility Service, to be able to display on Lock Screen. It does not read/monitor any data, whatsoever. This is especially useful for people who have disability to read numbers and work better with visual data.
No charging animation?
Settings > Accessibility > Visibility enhancements > Remove Animations > uncheck if it’s checked.
The original variant of the App, Energy Bar has been used over several years by users on their AMOLED devices, there has been no complains. But there is no claim that it may not happen.
Samsung automatically moves few pixels every now and then to avoid screen burn-in which includes Energy Ring moving away from its original position. This change in position will however be visible only when you have set its thickness to minimum.
May 22, 2022
* Added support for Samsung Galaxy S10+ Olympic Games Edition
* Added support for limited free access to features under 'Support Dev Pack'.
* Please leave a review if you like the App and share with other S10 users! :)
- Pro Features Unlocked.