A launcher is not just a home, it needs to be an experience.
Support Chat: t.me/HyperionHub
Hyperion Dock (Enable Google Feed): kutt.it/hyperiondock
We believe that not only should everyone deserve a sweet, feature-filled launcher with a beautiful UX, we wanted it to always be up to date with the best of what Google has to offer at a consistent pace, as well as consistently pushing new tweaks and customization options that users want…without the bloat!
We streamlined this launcher for ourselves; by bringing the best features we love from many launchers found on the market and creating a unified experience – we can truly call this home. As usual, we have everything that a typical Launcher3 based launcher has, but much more!
hyperion launcher Features:
- Launcher and accent theming: with an intricately designed theme by Manuel Möllmann (Deep Darkness Theme)
- Drawer background; glow adjustments and scrolling indicator colour
- Dock background colour
- Folder background colour
- Search widget colours (Drawer/Dock)
- Smart widget colours
- Desktop, Drawer and dock icon changes (Icon size, Label size, Text colour, Text shadows, Multiple lines)
- Adaptive icon shaping (Soon with more shapes on Pro!)
- Full launcher font change (Pro!)
- Covers: For folders, you can swipe up to open or mask the folder with a main icon
- Icon packs: View your icon pack changes immediately without quitting activities!
- Hidden apps
- Overview menu items: Adjust what you want when long pressing the home screen
- App launch locking (LAUNCHER LEVEL ONLY, WILL NOT PREVENT LAUNCH FROM OTHER PLACES)
- Desktop locking (includes temporary unlocking)
- Scrolling wallpaper
- Status bar and navigation bar icon colouring (Wallpaper/Dark/Light)
- Wallpaper gradient adjustments
- Drawer and Dock blur
- Navigation bar display
- Google Feed (Hyperion Dock)
- Custom Feed (Soon)
- Remembering app drawer position/Automatically close
- Dock/Page indicator styling
- Dock styling and shadow
- Two row dock
- Automatically hide Icon Pack/Substratum theme dashboards and other dashboards (Pro!)
- Desktop, Drawer and Dock
- Google Search Widget
- Google Smart Widget (Pro!): Does not need a launcher plugin/bypass!
Custom Gestures (Pro!):
- One/Two finger double tap, swipe up, swipe down
- Launcher animation speed
- App launch animation
- Fade on swipe transition: Inspired by OxygenOS Launcher
- Bounce physics
- Visual, always shows you a screen of what your set up looks like!
- Cloud sync (Soon, for pro users!)
Credits and acknowledgements:
We would like to give thanks to a ton of people who worked and contributed with our development team throughout the whole process!
- Manuel Möllmann
- Max Patchs
- Amir Zaidi
- Till Kottmann/David Siedtmann (Lawnchair Team)
- Storage: We use storage only for wallpaper extraction for adaptive colors and backing up and restoring profiles. We do not any other information or transmit any other identifiable and non-identifiable data to any first, second or third party.
- Calendar: To ONLY show events on your desktop
- Location: (Optional) For an automatic weather reading on your desktop
This app uses the Device Administrator permission for the screen lock functionality (optional)
🆕 Now targets Android 12
🛠 Fix various crashes on Android 13
🛠 Fix layout multi-window mode
🛠 Fix hidden icon dashboard not updating
🛠 Fix desktop text shadow cannot be disabled
🛠 Fix app drawer scrollbar position
🛠 Fix Hyperion Action shortcut customization
Take a peek on what's coming to Hyperion! Join beta program at https://kutt.it/HyperionBeta
- Plus features unlocked – no additional key needed;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.