- Intervals – melodic or harmonic, ascending or descending
- Chords – extended chords including 9ths, 11ths and 13ths, inversions, open and close harmony. Create custom extended chords (e.g. Cmaj13(#11))
- cales – major, harmonic major, natural minor, melodic minor, harmonic minor, neapolitan scales, pentatonics… All scales including their modes (e.g. Lydian #5 or Locrian bb7)
- Melodies – random melodies up to 10 notes, configurable greatest step
- Chord Inversions – identify inversion of a known chord
- Chord Progressions
- Tonal/functional Exercises – solfege (do, re, mi…) in given tonal center
You can create and parametrize your own custom exercises.
Challenge yourself with exercises of the day.
Use the statistics reports and charts to see your strengths, weaknesses and progress.