This app is used to capture http and https packets via VPN service, it can DECODE and SAVE the captured data automatically and easily. It’s super useful for Android developers while debugging, and it can also be helpful for general users to save your browsing history including pictures.
- Capture http and https packets IN NO TIME, then save these information automatically.
- No need to root.
- Decode GZIP, CHUNK and even IMAGES!
- Open source.
- Decode https packets using man-in-the-middle technique.
- The floating window feature allows you to view the results of the capture and use the app at the same time.
- Capture Audio
- Capture Video
- search capture result
- category data
- parse udp data
Because of the system limit from Android 6.0,some app may not use the internet.
Here are some advices:
- Specify the apps or hosts your want to capture.
- If you want to debug your app ,modify manifest file according to https://developer.android.com/training/articles/security-config.html.
HAVE A TRY! You won’t be disappointed!