QR scanner, QR code reader, and barcode scanner app: easy, super-fast, lightweight, free, and only camera permissions.
EASY TO USE
This QR code reader and barcode scanner app can scan all types of QR code and barcode in one step: open the app and it will automatically scan QR code and barcode using your device’s camera.
Moreover, QR scanner, QR code reader, barcode scanner app includes history feature, all of your scans are stored securely and can be accessed anytime.
QR scanner, QR code reader, and barcode scanner app is also the unique app that has the ability to scan multiple QR codes and barcodes at the same time.
SUPER FAST AND LIGHTWEIGHT
Only 2MB for a super-fast QR code reader and barcode scanner.
High performance, consume less memory and battery.
QR & Barcode Reader FEATURES
- Scan QR code and barcode by using phone’s camera
- Read QR code and barcode from images in the gallery
- Scan QR code in dark with flashlight supported
- Zoom camera to scan QR code at a far distance
- History supported: all of the scans will be stored securely on your devices and can be filtered by the following types
- Supported QR code types: Text, Contact, Email, Phone, Product, SMS, URL, Wifi, Geo, Calendar Event…
- Supported barcode format: CODE_128, CODE_39, CODE_93, CODABAR, DATA_MATRIX, EAN_13, EAN_8, ITF, UPC_A, UPC_E, PDF417, AZTEC
- Generate QR codes: create your own QR codes right on your phone to share contact, wifi, location, calendar event, phone, email, websites…
For each format, QR code reader and scanner provides you the ability to copy, share, google search the value and take appropriate actions:
- call phone numbers
- send emails
- send SMS messages
- open website URLs
- open locations, places on Google map
- add a contact with name, title, phones, emails, addresses…
- add an event to the calendar with time, location, name, and description…
- scan wifi QR code and connect to it
- search product detail on google
I’m looking for your feedback, improvement suggestion, and bug report to continue making all of my apps even better.
User happiness is my best wish.
Portuguese translations credits to Sérgio Neto.
Indonesian translations credits to Rizal Nur Al Cholis