R-Wipe & Clean v20.0 Build 2337 (Crack)
R-Wipe & Clean Complete software for deleting useless files that are hidden inside the computer. Delete irreversible information from your online and offline information such as temporary internet files, history, cookies, autocomplete forms and passwords, swap files, recently opened documents list, Explorer MRUs, temporary files, and more Another that keeps track of you in more than 200 add-ons and takes up computer space. All files and folders may be included in the delete list, which deletes them individually and one by one.
R-Wipe & Clean is a complete R-Tools solution to wipe useless files and maintain your computer privacy. It irretrievably deletes private records of your online and off-line activities, such as temporary Internet files, history, cookies, autocomplete forms and passwords, swap files, recently opened documents lists, Explorer MRU (most recently used) lists, temporary files, and traces from more than 300 third-party applications, thus freeing up your disk space.
R-Wipe & Clean Features:
- The following items are added to the Internet (Skype) tab: Business Intelligence Statistics, Emoticons Cache, Internal Database, Media Transfer Cache, Stored Emoticons Information, Stored File Transfer Information, Stored Media Transfer Information.
- A new item Update Logs is added to the Microsoft OneDrive tab in the Application Traces section.
- The Typed URLs item is added to the Internet (Microsoft Edge) section.
- Three new items are added to the System section: Component-Based Servicing Log, Deployment Image Service and Management Log, Startup File Renaming Log.
- Four new items are added to the Setup Logs tab: Delta Package Expander Setup Log Files, Driver Package Installer Logs, Local Security Authority Setup Log Files, Setup Cleanup Task Log Files.
- The Swap file can be wiped and cleaned for Metro/Universal applications.
- Full support for Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge browser.
- 2 new items are added to the Internet (Google Chrome) section: Web Applications File System’s Files and Google Cloud Messaging Traces.
- 7 new items are added to the Program Data section: Windows Defender Activity Logs, Windows Defender Detection Logs, Windows Defender Network Inspection Service Log, Windows Defender Scan Results, Windows Defender Quick Scan Results, Windows Defender Scan Logs, Windows Defender WPP Files.
- iCloud is added to the Application Traces section.
The utility wipes files and unused disk space using either fast or secure-erase algorithms. All files and folders may be entered in wipe lists to erase them in a single procedure. Supports both the FAT and NTFS file systems. You can combine separate wiping and cleaning tasks and launch them to begin erasing immediately or set them to begin erasing procedures as a background task at predefined times or events.
New R-Wipe & Clean supports Windows 10, 8.1, and 8, removes traces from more than 600 third-party applications, including Microsoft Office 2016 and Skype(!), and supports all recent versions of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla/Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Flock, Netscape, AOL, MSN, Google Chrome, SeaMonkey, BT Yahoo!, Konqueror, and K-Meleon, as well as the Google, Windows Live, Yahoo!, and MSN toolbars.
+ Two new items Stored Form Filling Metadata and Developer Tools Recent Files have been added to the Google Chrome section.
The Program Traces section:
+ Two new programs WARP and Pinta have been added.
+ A new item Cached Thumbnails Corel has been added to the PaintShop Pro tab.
+ A new item Corel PaintShop Pro has been added to the Cached Thumbnails tab.
+ Three new items have been added to the Total Commander tab: Multi-Rename Tool Template History, Multi-Rename Tool Search History, and Multi-Rename Tool Replace History.
+ A new item Recently Used Folders has been added to the Windows Media Player tab.
+ A new item Cache Files has been added to the Drawboard PDF tab.
* Display has been improved for the Quota Manager Data tab in the Microsoft Edge.
* Deletion has been improved for the Stored Text in Forms tab in the Microsoft Edge.
The Program Traces section:
* Application detection in the system has been improved for the Drawboard PDF tab.
Display and deletion have been improved for:
* four items on the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC tab: Cache Files, Cookies, Rollback Journals, and Sync Logs;
* the Stored Program Usage Data item on the Windows Media Player tab;
* the Cache Files item on the Windows PowerShell tab;
* the Cache Files and Cookies items on the Wondershare Filmora tab;
* all items on the Workplace Chat tab.